View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2016, 07:44 PM
I might be in the cell beside you Harvey.
On the worry bus again with Mark and Joel. Joel wasn't in school yesterday so Mark rang Donna who said he was ok but she couldn't talk.
He has spoken to Cooper Donna's partner today she is back in hospital 3rd time and possibly till the baby is due September. She may lose it and Joel was at Coopers mums and had no uniform so all must of been a bit rushed so all the children there at the moment.
It is also difficult for Joel to get to school from Lucy's house. Mark is going to speak to the council tomorrow and see if they can do anything and say Joel now has nowhere to go. He could stay with Mark at his friends but Mark says he is not comfortable leaving him there when he works it would be different if he had his own space. The other option is if the council can't or won't help is for the school to agree to give him work for the next two weeks of term time and he comes here till things get back to normal. Mark and Lauren can always visit weekends and days off and we can take him over on Mark's days off for few hours.
Mark is now in a bit of a state about it all and I am back to feeling fed up having to be here and not round the corner to be able to just step in and sort the problem to suit everyone.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Lynn, I do hope something can be sorted out for Mark and Joel as quickly as possible. As you say there isn't much school time left anyway now, they do very little the last week or so of term, so maybe it would be a good idea to get him out of it now and over to you and then stuff could be sorted for him before the new term starts in September. Gives you time to let him realise what he is missing in respect of a proper home life and to build a relationship with his dad that isn't constantly hi jacked by his mother.
They're all cheeky, Lynn. Thats why we love them and put up with their naughty ways. Maybe Zen will make it through to her 2nd birthday, miracles happen so they say
oooh Harvey, am watching the space now and will carry on watching until we have News from you. Good job you kept your hands off the prospective buyers, no one is worth it really are they.
Maybe LG is back in Wales or tramping the Moors. He does get busy this time of year, they have just finished cutting round here so he may be involved in that somewhere or other.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 08:56 PM
Lynn I do hope something is sorted for Mark & Joel. The last week or 2 of school they don't do too much, it's more sorting classes for September ect. Keeping fingers crossed for you all
Like TW says they are all cheeky- I told Rosie a few times, ' that I'm surprised she makes it to the next birthday '
It's really nice that you got the lovely comments about Dylan cos he is gorgeous cos I do remember reading about your struggles with him. You've done amazing with him
Ooh Losos I'm watching the space
I do hope LG is ok too, but I bet he's just busy with all the land work.
I was really naughty and when we took Rosie out we happened to go in the direction of the chippy lauryn had fish & chips, and I had sausage & chips & peas & gravy
Not SW friendly though but very nice
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Oh you've got to break out every so often Mandy, I think you are really good, bet it tasted lovely. I've not had fish and chips for ages, I may well be heading that way now you've got me thinking about it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2016, 09:08 PM
Thank you Mandy.
Been messaging backwards and forwards with the potential buyer of the Mazda due to her already having sold her car she is relying on her nan to bring her here and when the children are at school. Breaking all my rules and taking her out in it tomorrow for a test drive if she likes it.
Thing is I have a delivery tomorrow or Friday and no set time so will have to ask Beth and Paul to sort that for me and maybe ask Beth if she will sit in on the test drive tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 09:27 PM
Lynn, hope all goes well with the car sale...good idea getting beth to sit in
TW....Zen will make it to 2....I have no doubt, by then she will have progressed to breeze block lol
Mandy...can't be good all the time can you?? A bit of nortiness is good
Staying at Steve's Saturday night, mum is fine about it, bought her some flowers to say thanks for looking after the pups for me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 09:38 PM
Harvey when you feel ready the right dog will be there..... I did have to laugh at you nearly murdering someone who was time wasting......my dad will never sell a car privately for this exact reason lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Oooh don't say that in front of Lynn, Griff
Well...you dirty stop out thats all I can say in regards to you deserting your babies for a night of passion
Lynn, if she's having her nan bring her it can't be too scary, agree with you about having someone else there though, you never know nowadays do you.
Zen has somehow managed to acquire quite a large bone, no idea who is without a bone, but Zen has one Lona was guarding one, Mabs had one, and Kesh was fast asleep in whats left of the little kennel, there is less of it each day not sure if Cariad had one or not, she definitely had something, but didn't look much of whatever it was.
Well Nick Thompson emailed this morning to see if this holisitic vet in Manchester had contacted me, she hasn't. Not emailed him back yet. He has been so helpful and concerned, offered me a consultation (if only I could sprout wings and fly to Bath) he is a very busy man, seminars, lectures, his own practice, still finds time to keep in touch, this other person, who has nothing like the schedule he has, cannot even answer an email. Will email him tomorrow and thank him for all his help, but sadly not everyone has his ethics and caring attitude. Think I may end up at my usual vets as I want to make sure I do the right thing, everyone has given me so much good advice and input, and I'm carrying it all out by the way, but if I don't get her checked out then I could miss something and I would never forgive myself for putting her in harms way or in fact doing her harm.
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-07-2016, 01:30 PM
Hello guys
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3