View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 04:58 PM
Peeing down with rain here again. Is there no limit to it?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 05:02 PM
Naught Zen, one day, just one day, she may grow out of it by which time you will be at your wits end June!

I too get those calls Lynn I ask them what happened and they just put the phone down

Hope you are now dry Griff.

My eldest son is doing our family. Husband's side was going well and at Christmas he was doing it as we could answer some of his questions. There is a very usual family name which helps to some extent. Unfortunately too many wrong turns but did unearth one very interesting potential ancestor. His mother's side is Cornish but still difficult to follow. My side well don't know a lot about them but I know a cousin is doing it so told son to get in touch with him. Unfortunately my MIL had done a lot of research and got hold of information from a private source but sister in law has it but says she doesn't. She wouldn't know her house is a tip and if it is in the loft no doubt ruined which would be such a shame.

If his unit arrives tomorrow, as promised, I have told him to shut the door and will keep well out of the way or if anything goes wrong it will be my fault. Goes completely over my head!

Got a free parking ticket whilst in town so only had 45mins to do everything so a quick run round and all done which meant I was too early to pick up jumper so home for lunch then went to collect it Been a lovely afternoon but now it is raining
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 05:19 PM
That would be a shame Sue if it is lost. It really is hard work trying to find anything that seems relative excuse the pun.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 06:09 PM
I haven't made it out yet...got talking to my neighbour on the phone and Steve gave me his landline so spent an hour talking to him...apparently he doesn't just want to see me on his days off or when I get his bus lol...not bad for a physical and emotional wreck lol
Lynn, I don't see it as disrespectful but get what you mean...look at it this way, your biological family gave you up for whatever reason and your mum and dad got to have you....you need to know where you came from
I think it is so great that all you people want to know where you come from, it is nothing that has ever interested me
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 06:31 PM
I think there are plenty that don't griff.
Sounds like Steve may be a keeper after all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 07:05 PM
Its sounding all good up to now Griff, slight blip the other day but he seems to be coming up to snuff as it were
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 08:23 PM
He said he gets down about things that have happened when he talks about it and he spilled his guts Sunday...to blame yourself for your brothers death must be a lot to carry. Makes me giggle, he takes the mick and keeps calling me woman all the time...sounds like Fred flintstone lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Be careful he doesn't club you and drag you off by your hair
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Evening All -
What with kennel eating dingoes and ardent swains, not to mention the search for distant antecedants it's been quite a varied day on dogsey! lol !
I'm still here despite my huge dose of bug bashing powder! Though, forewarned being forearmed, as they say, I'll make a point of not doing it again.
Today was an appointment with podiatry in the a.m. - my new pod person seems a lot better than her predecessor in that I wasn't left bleeding, plus the end result is very comfortable. So much improvemnt all the way round.
Weather has been a mixed bag of both heavy showers and quite warm dry spells in between, have been fortunate in missing the worst bits but the dogs seem to be continually soaked through with the wet, long grass, although they pay little heed to it. They do however, really enjoy the being dried off afterwards.
Have very little to do tomorrow so may declare it a personal bank holiday and catch up on a bit of reading being as the weather doesn't seem to be letting up any time soon, bye fer now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Evening all. My darling dog has just decided that he has a bad tum. Hope it doesn't last.
Pleased you are OK lg. Watching porridge to while away some time just incase his nibs needs to go out again. Strange how these things just suddenly start. Bfn.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >