Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-01-2011, 09:04 PM

Holly, Crossbreed, DOB 08.09 - Deal, Kent

Holly, Crossbreed, DOB 08.09 - Deal, Kent

Homing Requirements: Holly needs a sensitive and caring family who can continue to offer her opportunities to develop into the wonder-star she is turning into! Dog company is everything to Holly, she must live with at least one other dog. Sensible children and feline companions could also feature.

Her Story: Holly was taken from a deprived existence living in a backgarden with 2 other dogs. The dog warden didn't manage to get the other 2 dogs out (they disappeared after the neighbour tip off). Holly is fostered with other dogs and cats and is doing really well. She is now spayed, vax'd and chipped.

Advert: Holly walks tall and is getting so much from her foster home by the seaside. She is hardly recognisable from the dog who came in from the cold! Holly has always lived with dogs and needs at least another dog's company. She could be homed with another one of our dogs if you are looking for 2! Holly is loving and initially did 'shadow' her fosterers, but is now relaxed being left and comfortable in her own company within her pack. Fostered in Deal, Kent.

Holly is a joy, such a gentle, appreciative girl who has everything to give and will now receive everything she needs. We want an inclusive family home for her ... not a "kept in the kitchen at night" type home, but sleeping beside or on the bed. This will satisfy her adoring nature. Holly now has confidence being outside, meeting all manner of situations and making friends. Holly has shown intelligence, kindness and a sense of sharing within her pack and built trust in her fosterer. She has amazed us how quickly she left her past well behind. Holly is ready for her family, who will cement the excellent work her foster carers have commenced.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete Our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Oh she'd be perfect for us!

I hope she finds her forever home soon - unfortunately I cannot have her! Good luck Holly!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-01-2011, 10:44 PM

All going well, enjoying all fun and games with all I meet. We all have had a lovely Saturday and are now all curled up on chairs…

Well we just can’t describe how much progress Holly is making in such a short time. Her confidence compared to when she first arrived has increased massively and she is now fairly comfortable when meeting new people, especially if they have a nice treat to give her.

When out on her walks she loves too meet and greet any dogs she sees and still has the puppy/young dog enthusiasm about everything in life.

Holly has very high intelligence levels and has picked up everything so far in very little time and her recall is perfect every time. Lovely too see her discovering all the fun things life has to give. One of her favourites is looking up trees to see if she can find any squirrels which she loves to chase and still returns to you on the first call! She also likes watching TV - this started the other night while watching a documentary about black bears which included some shots of chipmunks, looking very much like the squirrels in the woods where she walks.

Holly has a wonderful fun character and is a delightful little soul who will make the most wonderful family companion as she really enjoys being involved in everything you do and thrives in the company of other dogs.

If you are interested in re-homing Holly then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2011, 07:08 AM
I wish, I wish, I wish.......
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-02-2011, 08:42 PM
A few more pics of Holly who is currently in a foster home waiting for her forever home to come along …

If you are interested in re-homing Holly then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-03-2011, 10:26 PM

Holly is still in foster having a wonderful time, but she really needs a forever home of her own.

If you think you could adopt this easy to live with girl and are interested in re-homing Holly then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Crikey how could I get it so wrong! Have posted Holly's ads everywhere, updated the forums with all her pics and had it in my mind that she was the size of a smallish Labrador!

She is really cute and very dinky! What a shock! I'd say more like small whippet in size! Frank & Lorraine kindly brought her with Rhona [their other RR foster dog] to meet us today ... here is the cute little poppet:

Holly with her foster sister Rhona (Rhona is also available for adoption)

The photoshoot ...

So I asked Lorraine, Holly’s fosterer to get the tape measure out. She is 20 inches to the shoulder and 17 inches from collar too base of her tail or in metric ... 51cm and 43cm respectively - yes she really is quite dinky and very cute with it!

If you think you could adopt this easy to live with girl and are interested in re-homing Holly then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Delighted to report that this dog has now found their forever home!
Closed Thread