View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Fingers crossed Moyra if t works it will be one for the rest of us to remember.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Well I am despairing of all the concoctions I have tried. Steve thinks I need another lot of antibiotics but if two lots have failed I cannot see another lot making any difference. Also I think taking too many can sometimes do more harm than good. Well, I'll give Lord Gord's suggestion a try and as he says perhaps by the time I have a few doses of that, I shall not care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Yep Gordon....just mashed potato Lol, i have since had a cheese sandwich with home made pickles...not keen on cheese but apparently i have to eat it...yuk
Moyra, for my cough i put vicks on the soles of my feet and socks on...deffo works
Lynn, what a kind thing to do, i am sure it will be very much appreciated
Awww bless little lacey helping make sarah feel better, when i am ill i love cuddling with my lot...thats when i really miss laney and diez.... they were so good at making me feel better
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 07:44 PM
GRIFF you don't like cheese?I am addicted Has to be extra mature cheddar or chilli cheese Nothing with blue bits,pineapple,mango,none of that Fancy some now,just talking about it
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Evening all, just been having a quick catch up. Hope you are all well or on the mend if not.

LYNN. So sorry about your Mum. As you say, you have had a roller coaster of a ride over several years........but even though expected, you are never ready to loose your Mum. Big hugs from me to you x

EILEEN. Very happy that Sarah is back home, what a time you are having, at least nurse lacey has been helping!!

Enjoy the rest of the evening everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2015, 07:58 PM
Thank you Gill.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Will GORDON be home over the next few days LYNN?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2015, 08:12 PM
So glad to hear that Sarah is home and safely tucked up with Nurse Lacey in charge there to make sure she gets well soon. Been thinking of you all day and hoping the outcome was this one. Seems to have gone a bit warmer over the last couple of hours but its saying -2 tonight. Girls have got extra deep beds again, no idea what they do with it someimes, I'm making inroads into the last bale of shavings, if the roads are OK tomorrow will be off to the wholesalers as there's a few things I need now, no idea when the wheel bearing will make is appearance but I'll have to get all my big jobs out of the way for when it does and its called in to be mended and made better. Moyra, the Vick on the feet thing sounds most improbable, but it seems to work for some strange reason best known to itself and whomsoever worked out it would work Call the Midwife on now, then Last Tango, my cup runneth over or wot
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 08:17 PM
This flat is getting so cold now I think it is time I called it a day and seek out my nice warm bed. I'll put a jar of vick on my Tesco order then and give it a try!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Moyra, please promise me you'll get onto the housing dept at the council tomorrow and see if they can get you out of that place, you shouldn't have to live like this, my girls are warmer and drier than you are!!!
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >