Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2008, 06:46 PM

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Customer Service!

...Or it should read. What customer service?

I've placed 3 orders in the last couple of weeks and 3 of them have arrived either incomplete or not arrived at all. All of the orders showed as 'in stock' on the various web-sites which is why I placed the orders in the first place!!!!!!! Whatever happened to 'in stock' meaning 'in stock'?

One order was from a doggy web-site and that order has been outstanding since October 4th although it was 'in stock' and they've taken the money the cheeky so and so's 4 emails so far with no reply
Second order was from Next, 3 items in stock, 2 didn't show up with no date of when they're due!
Third order was for a Halloween costume...showed 'in stock' got a call tonight and had to choose an alternative as they had run out!

Ok, rant over
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Oh dear - I know how you feel I have been through this with some online stores.

Rant away - makes you feel better ?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Oh dear - I know how you feel I have been through this with some online stores.

Rant away - makes you feel better ?
I flaming hate bad customer service! Yes the rant did help though
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Then again, if anyone's gonna get it sorted, you will! I've never had a problem with customer service as you well know!!!! Well, not with orders online, they've always arrived by next day even, suppose I've been lucky. I only seem to get probs when dealing with Joe Public, especially in supermarkets or suchlike!!

HOpe it all arrives safely and you're happy with it when it comes - eventually! Grrrrr, blooming people! xxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Then again, if anyone's gonna get it sorted, you will! I've never had a problem with customer service as you well know!!!! Well, not with orders online, they've always arrived by next day even, suppose I've been lucky. I only seem to get probs when dealing with Joe Public, especially in supermarkets or suchlike!!

HOpe it all arrives safely and you're happy with it when it comes - eventually! Grrrrr, blooming people! xxxxx
Thanks Aitch I don't usually have problems online either but the last couple of weeks have been a nightmare
xxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Hope the newly selected halloween costume turns up on time hon x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-10-2008, 08:09 PM
The thing that always gets me Jackie is when they say "Oh it was 'in stock' at the instant you placed your order, but by the time it got to the warehouse the one in stock had just been despatched' ...........to someone else obviously

In stock doesn't mean a thing, it looks good on the screen but far better IMO would be to say how many in stock, but that would mean admitting that they are using the JIT (Just In Time) ordering method

Now, don't get me started on Just In Time systems or we'll be hear all night
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2008, 08:55 PM
That's rubbish! My boyfriend did a Next order, of about 10 items and it came in 4 parts - one t-shirt took about two months to arrive! Pretty rubbish. Hope you get them all sorted!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Hey remember Charlie's bed? In stock when I ordered it, out of stock on day of delivery.
But they are still in stock online.... ah online is different stock! Of course, silly me.

Nothing worse than when they say ther can deliver and they let you down.... esp when they take your money first! Blooming cheek.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2008, 05:17 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Hope the newly selected halloween costume turns up on time hon x
It flaming better or it'll be going back Vicki

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
The thing that always gets me Jackie is when they say "Oh it was 'in stock' at the instant you placed your order, but by the time it got to the warehouse the one in stock had just been despatched' ...........to someone else obviously

In stock doesn't mean a thing, it looks good on the screen but far better IMO would be to say how many in stock, but that would mean admitting that they are using the JIT (Just In Time) ordering method

Now, don't get me started on Just In Time systems or we'll be hear all night
Thing is Harvey, the Halloween costume showed as 20+ in stock At least it's not just me that gets annoyed!

Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
That's rubbish! My boyfriend did a Next order, of about 10 items and it came in 4 parts - one t-shirt took about two months to arrive! Pretty rubbish. Hope you get them all sorted!
Nightmare

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Hey remember Charlie's bed? In stock when I ordered it, out of stock on day of delivery.
But they are still in stock online.... ah online is different stock! Of course, silly me.

Nothing worse than when they say ther can deliver and they let you down.... esp when they take your money first! Blooming cheek.
Oh yeah Becky, forgot about Charlie's bed! It's the load of crap they come out with that makes my blood boil and everyone else's by the sound of things.