Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by Faraday
There won't be a season 2. Sorry, should have explained better, it's not just in the UK that it's been scrapped, the US channel ABC have actually scrapped it. So no more Invasion (unless by some miracle the protests by fans actually work anyway).
Why do they always do this everyone I know that started to watch it got hooked (even my husband who normally doesn't like all the sky fi stuff that I do). They haven't really given it a chance. I think I am going to have to buy the 1st (and only) series then to sob over
Faraday
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-06-2006, 10:46 PM
I know, I'm heartbroken too.

But I've just heard that The 4400 ( sci-fi series screened on Sky One) is coming back for another series this year, so that's cheered me up a bit.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2006, 10:57 PM

But I've just heard that The 4400 ( sci-fi series screened on Sky One) is coming back for another series this year, so that's cheered me up a bit.
We don't have sky...so that's it then :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2006, 09:42 AM

I didn't like the 4400 much, couldn't seem to get into it. Same with Relic Hunter, I am waiting for more of StarGate SG1/Atlantis.

Perhaps we should complain to the TV company that made Invasion - would it work do you think?
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2006, 09:45 AM
We could perhaps start a bring back invasion campaign! Dodn't see the 4400 thingy as not on sky but love Stargate also. XX
Faraday
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-06-2006, 10:11 AM
There is a campaign already, a fairly large one by the looks of it, on that fan forum I mentioned (am I allowed to post links to it?).
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-06-2006, 10:12 AM
It really Ps me off when they scap programmes that have followings. I was into the programme Carnivale, avidly watched Series 1 and 2 with a cliffhanger of an ending to series 2 and then it got scrapped, I was devastated.

I remember as a teenager there was series commissioned by BBC called Tripods, I had read all the books and was looking forward to the adaptation. The BBC adapted 2/3rd of the story and then decommisoned the series leaving the story without any ending. Grrrr
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Bummer !!!! I really enjoyed invasion, the ending was a bit abrupt so I thought another series was coming out, I had my weeks all planned out lol invasion, medium,supernatural etc. and they go and cock up all my planned viewing lol.

Mo
Faraday
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-06-2006, 10:47 AM
I watch Supernatural too (it's not very original but it's good mindless entertainment ). Charmed has just finished as well, the final ever series, will really miss that.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 09:00 PM
i warched every episode but missed the last one did anyone tape it, and if u did can i borrow it????
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >