Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2016, 07:51 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesdy, 7th December

Good morning everyone,

LG, glad you appointment went ok at the hospital.

Lynn, hope Mark gets the job if he wants it that is. Glad you got home safe.

Griff, it is difficult to know what to advise you other than try and see your surgeon.

June, hope the puppies are all doing well and your back is no worse.

Nippy Jen and Brian, hope you are keeping ok.

Brenda, Mandy, Sue and Barry and everyone else not mentioned hope you are all ok.

Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2016, 08:28 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very damp here today and a bit misty.

Glad the appointment went well LG good wishes for the next one.
Hope you are feeling better today griff.
Hoping puppies are doing well.
Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.

I am meeting Elaine for lunch today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Fingers cross Mark gets the job and finds somewhere reasonable to rent.

Hope you are ok Moyra.

Well done on the results Gordon and best wishes for the one on Thursday.

Hope you are feeling a little better today Griff.

Damp here but the sun is begin in g to shine. Stripped the bed and that is in the wash just Paul's to do once he gets up He will have to be up early tomorrow as he has to be in London for 12.30 so a lift to the station will be in order as we have never been to that station before and I don't think there is much parking there.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2016, 09:17 AM
Morning all and those to follow. Well my tablet has well and truly died. So now looking for a new one as a bit lost without it. LG pleased your visit was good. Hope the next one is as good. Lynn glad you got home safely. My daughter has yet again driven into work because of the trains. Takes twice as long or more because of the traffic because they are also not taking the train. I won't swear but I could if I wasn't a lady. Who said that? rofl!!
Sun coming out, hope it will dry up the wet. Even though it hasn't rained the weather is very damp and muggy. Poor dog comes back filthy. How often do you clean your washing machine drawer dispenser out. I did mine yesterday and it was grot. Thought with water and detergent it wouldn't be that bad but Yuk!!
Must away and check my tesco orders. Christmas is coming. Yeh!!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Why do I bother ???

from last nights efforts to thwart me by nature even after all those already collected.

Took another 7 bags to the dump yesterday and decided to at least clear the gutter on the garage and over the front porch. Still waiting for the Skyvac to arrive so I can have a go at the roof gutters
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2016, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Why do I bother ???
Know the feeling.
Problem for me is that they collect in the corner bebind my car and cats poo in it. A veritable trap if you need to put something in the boot.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2016, 01:09 PM
back feels slightly better today...now if i can just not be sick and jar it today will be a good day lol
Brenda, i have a kindle fire...cheap but good...well i think so but i just do online shopping and here and wordsearches Lol
LG, hope your results are good
Lynn, have a good day and say a big Hi to Elaine for me
Moyra, yes, you are right...if things continue i will need to speak to my consultant...don't want to though
Besoeker...ewwww not pleasant!!!
Tumbleweed, at some point the trees will run out of leaves Lol
Sue....busy again as usual!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2016, 02:02 PM
Afternoon all. Griff I have ordered another one similar to the one that has just gone capput. It has lasted really well so as I am used to it thought it best to not befuddle the brain to much with a different one. Must away as been on here longer than necessary looking for it, tablet that is not befuddled brain. Usual Wednesday afternoon flolics here at 4pm so tt have a good afternoon peeps. Tumbleweed the leaves are there to remind you that you can see, now that you have a full driving licence.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Really warm here today, had been raining overnight. Girls have been out and had a good charge round, now settled with bones and probably already settled down for their afternoon nap.
Had good news as regards the puppies, they have all been reserved now. Friend has to decide which of the Horatio look a likes she's keeping with her, she wants a rough coat like the mum and dad. A case of waiting to see how the coats come out which will be a few weeks yet, temperament has a major part to play in her decision as well.
Dog next door has been barking for the last hour, as I've been on the phone its not irritated me, but now I am watching Doctors, I want to go round and scream and rant. No use of course, because it has never shut up in its entire life, so nothing will change. Thank goodness mine totally ignore its existence mostly, unless they happen to meet, in which case they make it clear that they would prefer it filleted in their dishes
So glad your back is a bit better today Griff, wonder what has made the difference, whatever it was or wasn't, keep it up
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2016, 02:18 PM
Good day everyone.
What with lifts and laundry, leaves and luncheons, the demands of doggies and such, everyone seems to be hard at it today.
Not me! I'm having a "day of rest" nothing on the agenda for today except walking my lot and tootling around poultry houses etc.
I thought a couple of hours ago I might have had a visit to the vets coming. Gypsy and Danger Curls have had an almighty bust up (over a rat which Gyp had murdered and DC wanted) I've been expecting a full blown row between those two for a couple of years now. They were some distance from me so by the time I managed to intervene there had been considerable damage done. Both are full of head and neck puncture wounds but none are truly serious, had I not been there I suspect I'd have been digging a hole for DC as old Gyp was definitely winning.
They have both been bathed and sprayed with Septi-clense (once dry) and are now curled up together as if nothing had happened at all. I must keep a very close watch on them for a day or two just to ensure that peace has properly broken out! lol ! The trouble being that Gyp is at least 5 times the size of DC, but the terrier has a temper like a Tasmanian Devil and just won't stop, whereas Gyp will desist when ordered.
Well enough of my minor tribulations - hope all have a lovely day - I'll be back on later this evening, bye fer now.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >