View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Lacey, the density is the strength or concentration of the urine i think....it came up the highest and the only irregular thing
well done Nippy...new calling in a IT department
Lol at you eating the play been there myself, as for matt, put it out of your mind, he is a business man and should understand things like that do occur
Tw, hope your insurance let you use who you want
Brenda, shame about whimple
just watching a program on2 about henry 8th
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Was watching the Henry thing too GRIFF but had to turn it over and watch Frozen for the 100th time Now playing barbie's,not much fun without Ken but we don't have him
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Evening all - Dinner over and now at a loose end, after a very busy day. See that all in the world of Dogsey is still going on a pace. Lacey looks comfortable as anything on her mat, with her little monkey of course. She's such a sweet little thing, what a pity she lives with that CROOL Eileen. The Nun's headgear has been cancelled, one is given to wondering why! Griff I too am watching Henry VIII on the box, you asked last night if I had been conscripted - did answer but think you had gone off air, the answer is there for you in last nights daily, if you wish to look! The Mem informs me we are to be watching Skyfall (the Bond movie) later, have seen it once and thought it one of the better ones of the genre! Think Mr Craig does a good job. Thats the limit of my film punditry you'll all be glad to hear, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Wanted to watch the Henry VIII thing myself but been on the phone playing catch up with the gossip with a couple of friends, have now eaten my lamb soup and it was gorgeous, crusty baguette to go with it. Going to have one of my cornetto things now and then will watch Casualty, some ironing also needs to be tackled, iron better when watching something on telly though. Skyfall is fantastic, Gordon, would watch it again (it was on over Christmas) but going to watch Casualty instead, can highly recommend Skyfall though
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 08:30 PM
Have to be cruel sometimes so she appreciates the good times GORDON.After I took that pic,I put her out in the snow and closed the door
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 08:34 PM
Oh Meg I am so pleased you loved it to. I can now look it up and get it on CD. Fabulous. Mind you the fireman was 'hot'.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Evening Gordon, you turned out o.k then after joining up, that was to be my plan but my mum wouldn't sign my papers... i had an accident, wrecked my knee and that was the ned of that plan! i missed loads of the henry program as i was on wee duties with the pups, can't remember when i last watched a whole program.
Must agree with you about skyfall, i usually hate james bond films but admit Mr Craig does a great job
Lacey... what happened to Ken? has he run off with Cindy lol
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Oh Meg I am so pleased you loved it to. I can now look it up and get it on CD. Fabulous. Mind you the fireman was 'hot'.
I didn't see a fireman Brenda had he got his uniform on .

You can get lots of versions of 'Ebben' on You Tube , I like
Angela Gheorghiu...

gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-01-2015, 09:24 PM
Griff - Never, ever ask that Eileen what became of someone (in this case Ken). Didn't you know that if anyone incurs her displeasure - they are for it big time. Turns children into stone statues just for shouting "Oi! Frizz-head! at her in the street. Locks poor little Lacey out in the snow too (by her own admission. Crool 'n 'artless that one. Skyfall about to start see you all later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Griff - Never, ever ask that Eileen what became of someone (in this case Ken). Didn't you know that if anyone incurs her displeasure - they are for it big time. Turns children into stone statues just for shouting "Oi! Frizz-head! at her in the street. Locks poor little Lacey out in the snow too (by her own admission. Crool 'n 'artless that one. Skyfall about to start see you all later.

GRIFF,Caitlin forgot to bring Ken My Barbie looked like a tranny and the other looked like she'd been around the block a few times What happened to the sweet looking dolls from years ago?
No offence to anyone on here who might indulge in a little cross dressing,each to their own
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >