Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I'm having the last of the lambs tail and veg soup with half a baguette, watching Country File
that's very fitting
Not sure what kind of creature my Lace is She's on the sofa next to me,so I set her down some chicken to have while I ate my sandwich....nope,fancied a bit of egg There is onion in mine so I've popped one on to boil for her OH set her down some roast beef and carrots earlier,she just ate the carrots
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2014, 06:43 PM
There's something on Countryfile about dogs trained to sniff out endangered species. The guy who has Zillar has taught her to do a similar thing as he is a freelance conservation consultant
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Good evening.

Rained hard most of the afternoon. Have just managed to get Teazle out for her evening walk but has started to rain again. It is a little warmer though.

Eileen my purse chocked and then ran at the price of that bed it is nice though and I hope her ladyship enjoys it. Though am I right in thinking that she already has a good choice of sleeping quarters

Enjoy your soup TW. Did laugh at you gluing the plug and the adapter together but hey needs must

Pleased you are feeling better Gordon.

Hope everyone has a good evening.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
NJ, I'll say no more
I didn't know!
I call that Google
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2014, 06:58 PM
SUE,yes she has a few beds but Lacey is to beds like women are to shoes Does love her comfort,we don't call her the Princess for nothing Its also very practical,just a rub with a cloth to keep it clean and will keep her out of the sun in the summertime Besides its flippin gorgeous
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I didn't know!
I call that Google
Google is a search engine NJ
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Evening everyone, been a very cold day here but at least it was dry. Eileen your little Lacey, no wonder you call her princess, you certainly treat her as one, bless her. She'll love that new bed. She maybe 11 years old but little dogs sometimes live to be 17 or 18 and on the odd occasion even older and bearing in mind the life of Riley she enjoys there is no reason why you shouldn't have her a very long time yet.

Nippy Jen, Sorry John's progress is so slow but hopefully bit by bit he will get there. God bless.

June, you knee sounds awful you poor thing, just hope the swelling goes down soon.

Brenda, it may be an idea to put your quizzes on a separate thread so that it is easier for people to engage in them without them becoming lost in a conversation thread, just a thought.

Lynn, glad you got most of your shopping in Kings
Lynn. Sounds like you are going to have to chop yourself in pieces to meet all your family commitments this side of Christmas. Take no mind of what your mum says, mine was the same. Used to take her all over the place wherever she wanted to go then she would tell my sisters that her friend Colin, whoever he was had taken her to these places. In the end I gave up on her. Best to shrug your shoulders and do what you feel is best for you and your conscience.

What has happened to Helena these days, she seems to have disappeared altogether, hope she is ok.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Hi MOYRA,how are you feeling?any better?Hope you're wrapped up,all nice and cosy there Lacey has deserted me,in the other room with Sarah and her boyfriend,she loves him I get to stretch out on the sofa now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Well I have finished the antibiotics but am no better so onto the docs again tomorrow to get an appointment with the doc to get this sorted out. I cannot carry on like it. It is killing me literally!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Where you google stuff
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I didn't know!
I call that Google
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Google is a search engine NJ
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >