Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2013, 07:34 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Sunday).

Morning all. Frosty here this morning.
Dillon laid in till gone 6.30 this morning must of been all that mad exercise in the morning. Gorden came down first so Dillon removed a cushion from the sofa as a present and a toy to throw around the room it was caught under my fireguard type thingy that has tea light holders in it in front of the electric fire. I came down he rushed to get the cushion picked it up and the fireguard came crashing down tea light holders everywhere and one got broken. Never mind all cleaned up now.
I was unwell in the night not sure why maybe stress maybe not but feeling a bit delicate today.
Good news money in the bank bad news not cleared so can't touch it today. Gorden says it will be cleared tomorrow. I hope so because the deadline for paying the outstanding mortgage was today by automated telephone service customer services not open to explain the situation to so paying them first thing tomorrow if money has cleared and hope they don't charge the £35 charge.
Either way he has another job to do tomorrow explaining things and more stress.
People ivory towers comes to mind.

Lorraine I noticed you didn't feel well last night hope you are feeling better today. Maybe there is a bug going round.
Sally I hope you had a restful night with no coughing.
June fingers crossed for Ash and his training class today. Good idea I think you have there to ignore the phone if it rings before leaving.
Helena hoping for a less stressful day for you and that Dave gets his transport problem sorted without you having
to deal with it in some way or other.
Bev I hope yo are feeling more or less 100% today.
Malka hopefully you had a better night sleep.

Everyone else hoping you are feeling fit and well and furry friends too.

Stay safe and enjoy your Sunday.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Well, not a good start to your day there Lynn, hope it gets better. Mine will probably have some dilema or other rearing its ugly head, but the first thing on my mind will be to get the van all ready and finished for guests on Tuesday because it looks like tomorrow is taken up with driving to Eastbourne to get Dave a hire car.

I hope that grass grows up at that van, and yesterday I chucked on a whole spreader thingie of patch fix, and then I threw on a whole box of lawn feed, so I'm hoping this morning it will be all lush green and thick instead of half mud Some hopes!!!!

I'm hoping for a quieter day mentally, I don't mind the manual bit, but I want a bit of peace mentally, so hopefully I'll get it along with my roast lamb.

Hope everyone is aok this morning along with the doglets, Sunday's are for relaxing so enjoy yours
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Morning Lynn and all,
Sorry you are not feeling well today Lynn, but you have been beating me for bad times lately so I am not surprised the stress is getting to you. I hope that money is cleared ok tomorrow, I am sure it should be, so try not to let it ruin your day.

I am going to Maldon Promenade with Lily this morning to meet up with all the other greyhound owners for one of our greyhound walks. If my son and his wife are about, I will probably call in and say hello to them on the way back.

I havn't got to cook tonight. I done a big roast last night for Charly Ash and I so they said they are doing dinner tonight, which will be nice.

Hope you all have a good day whatever your plans.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2013, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Lynn and everyone

Well, not a good start to your day there Lynn, hope it gets better. Mine will probably have some dilema or other rearing its ugly head, but the first thing on my mind will be to get the van all ready and finished for guests on Tuesday because it looks like tomorrow is taken up with driving to Eastbourne to get Dave a hire car.

I hope that grass grows up at that van, and yesterday I chucked on a whole spreader thingie of patch fix, and then I threw on a whole box of lawn feed, so I'm hoping this morning it will be all lush green and thick instead of half mud Some hopes!!!!

I'm hoping for a quieter day mentally, I don't mind the manual bit, but I want a bit of peace mentally, so hopefully I'll get it along with my roast lamb.

Hope everyone is aok this morning along with the doglets, Sunday's are for relaxing so enjoy yours
Morning fingers crossed for a mentally easy day for you.
you never know the grass may of grown by Tuesday.
Is Eastbourne very far from you ?

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all,
Sorry you are not feeling well today Lynn, but you have been beating me for bad times lately so I am not surprised the stress is getting to you. I hope that money is cleared ok tomorrow, I am sure it should be, so try not to let it ruin your day.

I am going to Maldon Promenade with Lily this morning to meet up with all the other greyhound owners for one of our greyhound walks. If my son and his wife are about, I will probably call in and say hello to them on the way back.

I havn't got to cook tonight. I done a big roast last night for Charly Ash and I so they said they are doing dinner tonight, which will be nice.

Hope you all have a good day whatever your plans.
Morning Bev sounds like you have a nice day planned enjoy the walk and your tea tonight its always nice when someone else cooks.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2013, 08:10 AM
Morning all.

What a start to your day Lynn. Naughty Dillon!! Bless him.

A certain little lady has had me up since 5.30 ah well hubby will be up to take over puppy duties soon.

Have a good one all.

Nic xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Morning all,

Lynn, hope you feel better. I am feeling more human now after a nights sleep. Pretty sure it was the pizza i had at Pizza Hut yesterday cause it was an hour after that i started feeling yuck. Going to get up shortly and get moving. Got loads of ironing to do and since it seems to be relatively decent weather I'm hanging out the washing too.

Once I've done that, I'm hitting the books. However breakfast is first.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

Lynn I'm sorry you were unwell in the night and hope that you feel less 'tender' today. Dillon was probably as shocked as you and Gorden when he pulled that cushion, not that dogs appear to learn that well from experience. A nightmare for you waiting for the money to clear and unnecessary stress for both of you. Enjoy your day and I hope you can try and have a relaxing one.

Helena - I can't believe everything that has been happening to you over the last week or so Those boxes of magic lawn seed and feed do work really well, but mmmmmm unlikely to in three days You can but dream I also hope that Dave lowers his standards as to what motorhome he hopes to get Everything crossed that you have a stress-free day ... although I'm not convinced they exist.

Bev, I hope you have a lovely walk at Maldon today. That place brings back very happy memories for me, although I've only been back once in the last 45 years. My aunt and family lived there and we often use to visit. My uncle owned a wonderful Thames barge called 'Will' and my family use to go on fantastic trips on another barge called 'Marjorie'. A lovely place.

Berger - an early start for you too. I was up around 5.45 to shove the dogs in the garden However I was lucky and went straight back to sleep afterwards. Enjoy your day and I hope you can catch up on your sleep.

A thick frost here and a cloudless sky .... shame its pale grey and not blue, however I gather we will get some sun tomorrow My OH has driven down to Goodwood in the old open car for the monthly breakfast held at the track - I declined his offer needless to say. My mouth is finally feeling more normal now which is a huge relief so I must get on with some ironing etc etc. I'll also probably make tonight my first evening visit to see Mum which should be a bit of an eye-opener.

Take care all and enjoy your Sunday.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2013, 09:02 AM
Hi Lore, you snuck in while I was 'posting'. Glad you're feeling better today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2013, 09:06 AM
Good morning everyone, keep well and have a good Sunday!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Morning all

OH is still unwell so it's me and Rosie today on a walk on the local prom. He's got a hacking cough and his chest is killing him. I've had headache for a couple of days so, no doubt, as it leaves him it will settle on me . I know we are supposed to share, but does he really doesn't need to share this as I don't want it

Dull day so far, but doesn't seem to be too f f f freezing this morning

Hope everyone gets everything sorted that needs to be sorted and that poorly people soon get better. Hopefully all our doggies are fit and well (if a little naughty at times )

Have a good 'un all
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »