Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 02:10 PM

Camrosa and Flexi Joints

This was suggested to me today by my dogs Chiropracter to help to get her ear to heal up.

Anyone used it or had any experience of it?

I am also looking to put her on VetVit Flexi joints.

I would also (poor little dog!) like to put her on some Devils claw. If anyone has any good ideas of places to get this from I would be interesed to hear.

Thanks
parsonsmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2009, 06:55 PM
I give one of mine Glucosamine / chondrotin and Devils Claw from Simply Suppliments.....
http://www.simplysupplements.net/
Good to deal with, quick delivery and good prices.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2009, 11:08 AM
No idea about the flexi joints but camrosa is fantastic stuff.

I first used it on my horse when he rubbed his mane and tail completely off and was left with sore, weeping skin. Once we'd sorted out the underlying cause, i put the camrosa on everyday and he had soon healed right up and the hair grew through really quickly.

We have since used it on Chloe the lab who has terrible allergies during the summer and literally will tear chunks of skin out whilst biting at herself (we've managed to sort it with a change of diet, which was causing the problem) and the camrosa had the same effect as on my horse. She healed up beautifully, no more scratching, the hair came through really nicely.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by parsonsmum View Post
I give one of mine Glucosamine / chondrotin and Devils Claw from Simply Suppliments.....
http://www.simplysupplements.net/
Good to deal with, quick delivery and good prices.
Yes, I've had glucosamine from Simply Supplements too, I know they sell Devils Claw. Never had any problems with delivery etc, you can request a catalogue when you are online too.