Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lurcherlover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-11-2008, 11:50 AM

Please Look

Hi everyone, on another forum i am jouned with, this lovely man lost his sister in april, she was murdered and her killer is still on the run, this happened in galway ireland, if anyone can help please do, the killer could be anywhere!!! There is a program on tv3 in ireland tonight at 9pm about this. Please keep your eyes peeled whereever you are.

THIS IS TAKEN FROM MY SISTER SITE ANY HELP NO MATTER HOW SMALL PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
AS THIS IS WAS MY SISTER TOO
CHEERS SOUNDER
SOUNDER JNR
edited to say That this is an appeal for INFORMATION and not Action.: That any type of direct interference might jeopardise the chances of a successful conviction any info contact me or your local police
as her case is on interpole data base.
This site is dedicated to my little sister Emer who was horribly murdered near her home in Ireland on the 8th of April 2005. Her killer is known and is on the run (although due to legal implications I will not name him). He is from Galway in Ireland, hippy, scruffy, spliff head type, in his late 30's and has a very distinctive tattoo like the one on the right on his throat. He was very well known to the Galway police due to his long record of drug offences and violent crime, until he is caught there is a real chance of this happening to another innocent soul.

YouTube - Emer O'Loughlin Help catch her killer
Female 

12-11-2008, 01:08 PM
If I see this man I hope it's only from a distance
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Emer was murdered in april 2005, not this year, and the search is still ongoing.

I know her sister Pam and the rest of the family have worked tirelessly to try and bring this man to justice. There is a [a social network] Group for Emer as well (but I am at work so can't get onto it)