View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 07:19 AM
LMOST, Mouse is SO cute ... the big softy!! What a beautiful dog he is, and a real credit to you. Beautiful shiny coat!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-08-2016, 07:28 AM
She's not a dog lover though is she, she just loves herself. Any real dog lover focuses solely on the dogs in photo's and not the surroundings. She's so full of shit it's unbelievable.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
She's not a dog lover though is she, she just loves herself. Any real dog lover focuses solely on the dogs in photo's and not the surroundings. She's so full of shit it's unbelievable.
She's just a bitch - cannot say anything nice about anything, including other people's dogs. She has 2 beautiful dogs, no denying that ... the difference between you and me and her though is that we will acknowledge a lovely dog, even if we cannot stand the owner! Facts are facts after all ...
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

01-08-2016, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
She's just a bitch - cannot say anything nice about anything, including other people's dogs. She has 2 beautiful dogs, no denying that ... the difference between you and me and her though is that we will acknowledge a lovely dog, even if we cannot stand the owner! Facts are facts after all ...
Except we don't know they are hers, she has photo's true but she has photo's of deer and butterflies too, are they hers. Not only will I acknowledge a lovely dog if it's less than lovely I'll keep my trap shut.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 08:48 AM
Except we don't know they are hers, she has photo's true but she has photo's of deer and butterflies too, are they hers. Not only will I acknowledge a lovely dog if it's less than lovely I'll keep my trap shut.
I hadn't considered the dogs are not her's. We have no way of knowing I guess
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Exactly! The photos she's posted of her"supposed" dogs are all from Flicker and taken from an album compiled by a member who appears to like collecting photos of wildlife and GSP's posted by other members.

The black GSP with the white spots belongs to a couple in the US who from the photos on Flicker appear to in their mid 30's and seem unlikely to behave in the manner of our resident troll!

What a sad little person she (if she is a she) is ... more to be pitied than admired!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

01-08-2016, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
I hadn't considered the dogs are not her's. We have no way of knowing I guess
Well dunno about you but I don't take my camera on every walk, as I have enough to carry as it is. I have huge gaps in my dogs photo history as it needs a conscious decision to go on a photoshoot walk weather permitting.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 09:35 AM
O golly gosh! It doesn't look good for her ... wonder what further shit she'll come up with now!
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-08-2016, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by chlosmum View Post
Exactly! The photos she's posted of her"supposed" dogs are all from Flicker and taken from an album compiled by a member who appears to like collecting photos of wildlife and GSP's posted by other members.

The black GSP with the white spots belongs to a couple in the US who from the photos on Flicker appear to in their mid 30's and seem unlikely to behave in the manner of our resident troll!

What a sad little person she (if she is a she) is ... more to be pitied than admired!
Every photo on those Flikr pages was taken by me, or my husband. The fact that you have no photos other than ones taken in your back yards is precious.

Yawn

Taken at Big Meadows campground Shenandoah National Park Virginia https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...8740/lightbox/

Great Smokey Mountains National Park Laurel Falls Trail https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...8740/lightbox/

Catskills NY, Frick Pond https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...7405/lightbox/

More Yawning
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-08-2016, 08:46 PM

Actually my dogs are part of the natural environment when they go out, just like a Wolf would be.

Now go play with your Puggypoopoo

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...8740/lightbox/

Yawning
Page 47 of 57 « First < 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 > Last »