Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-08-2013, 09:14 PM

Mickey, male Parson Jack Russell, DOB 05.06 Godstone, Surrey

Mickey, Parson Jack Russell, DOB 05.06 Godstone, Surrey

Homing Requirements: Mickey needs a terrier experienced family who ‘get’ his terrier ways and treasure him the more for them. Mickey needs a rural setting as he has found living in a town too stimulating. Mickey has lived successfully with terrier aware older children but he is not for live-in very young children. Not for cats or small furries. Only pet status.

His Story: Mickey was rescued by his 2nd family but their marriage split and he was adopted by his last owners who then had a baby. Mickey is in emergency boarding kennels near Gatwick. Mickey is neutered, chipped and vax'd.

Advert: Mickey is a super terrier who does very well in most areas of life. Mickey has lived successfully with children over 6 years old, can be left when needs be and can settle in his crate overnight. Mickey is aware and responsive to his environment and gets excited with postmen & visitors. He is very welcoming of strangers into his kennel currently. Mickey needs to be retained on an extender lead to keep him safe as he can chase bikes, running children, etc.

Mickey is a 7 years old wire haired Parson Jack Russell and now settled in 'his skin'. He is a terrific companion dog who is alert, aware and yes gets excited which comes with the territory for terriers. He needs a 'matter of fact' owner who will relish his quirks. Mickey certainly isn't a non dog ... he is full of character and comes with many skills as well a few training tricks!

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue. We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their life long homes. We currently have approx. 100+ dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Oh my, oh my ... you guessed it, wanted to pick him up and run for the hills. Had to control myself and look on while SarahK had lovely, lovely cuddles and I was the green eyed monster!

Here's Mickey...

Mickey is still available for adoption.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-09-2013, 08:25 PM
An update from Laura, one of our kennel volunteers:

"1st time meeting and walking Mickey today - what a cutie! Easy to harness and a joy to walk - we were out for about 45 minutes today and when I sat down to take some photos Mickey just lay in the sun next to me chilling. He enjoyed the water and had a little swim and a drink too.

Very photogenic"!

Roll in the grass after his dip in the stream

Mickey is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering a home please complete our homing questionnaire.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Mickey is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering Mickey a home please complete our homing questionnaire.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Mickey wasn't on my photoshoot list, but when he minced his way past and flaunted that terrier cuteness he was defo on my list! How could I resist popping him onto the catwalk for a few pics and of course a few sneaky cuddles?!

"Oh I can see better up here and theres lots going on for a terrier to observe"!

"Am strutting my stuff honest"!

"Look I'm the perfect terrier package"!

"Oh and did I tell you how good I am in the car ... "!

Mickey is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering a home please complete our homing questionnaire.
Closed Thread