18-11-2005, 09:10 PM
awwwwwwwww what a cute ferret nose
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by JacekPacek
awwwwwwwww what a cute ferret nose
Its very cute, especially when its snuffling in your ear hes such a love and likes his cuddles
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-11-2005, 09:39 PM
het great vids and pics you dont post enough.
he looks fine to me....lol
how did you get them to get on so well?
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 10:24 PM
they always have Marie. Jazz always loved him and then when she had her kittens we were so careful, when they were four weeks old we introduced them and they got on brilliantly and have done ever since. He is a very special little man, and he is their best friend, they treat him as a littermate and the dogs love him as well. I don't know whether its just him or whether its typical for ferrets. He is so special and never fails to make me smile
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 10:34 PM
He he great videoes

He's a cutie Het
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2005, 12:25 AM
Awww Stinky is lovely Het - he is a right little character isn't he. How old is he now? I can't believe how well he gets on with your cats - I love the picture where he is snuggling up to them - perhaps he thinks he is a cat as well Does he still hide your sprouts under the wardrobe - I thought that was really funny when you first told me this

Thanks for putting the videos up Het - they really made me laugh with him running around like that
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Awww Stinky is lovely Het - he is a right little character isn't he. How old is he now? I can't believe how well he gets on with your cats - I love the picture where he is snuggling up to them - perhaps he thinks he is a cat as well Does he still hide your sprouts under the wardrobe - I thought that was really funny when you first told me this

Thanks for putting the videos up Het - they really made me laugh with him running around like that
Hes six Foxy, and yes he still pinches the veggies and hides them away, generally under the wardrobe upstairs. I move it once a month and clean out under there and its always amazing what hes got stashed. I always feel guilty though cos I feel like I'm burglarising him
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-11-2005, 10:45 AM
Lovely Vids Het
Stinkey'sCute
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2005, 01:10 PM
aww het im totally in lurve with stinky :smt007 :smt007

he is soooooo cute,, reminds me of my old ferret his name was trouble lol, i love them they are such comical little characters, great pets too.

i need more pics of the lovely stinky please
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2005, 03:29 PM
Thanks Kimberley and Stewart. He's so difficult to get a picture of...as soon as he sees the camera he runs at it, hes a bit of a magpie for shiny things. This is probably one of my favourites...just a shame I cut Zacks head off!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >