Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2014, 08:05 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

Good Morning friends,

Not too bad out there this morning just taken Amber for her run.

I hope you are all feeling well and Lynn, your boiler is still behaving ok.

Eileen, hope you slept better last night without worrying too much about the lad. I hope he has settled in well.

TW June, Hope Mabs is still ok and no further progress yet.
Have a more gentle day for you.

Nippy Jen, hope all is well down there with you too.

Everyone, else to many to mention do all take care and have a good day one and all. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2014, 08:23 AM
Morning Moyra. Boiler still running well thank you which is good as around tea time last night I couldn't get any hot water. I had checked the pressure earlier and decided to check the on/of switch in the boiler and it had been knocked off while I was re-fitting the door.
Misty and cold here today.

Hope everyone is well.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Good morning Moyra Lynn and all to come
Hope you and Amber are both well
Glad it was only switch Lynn ,dull damp and dismal here today
Hope everyone is well human and doglets if not get better soon
Having a quiet day today , slipped when walking the muts yesterday ,must have done something to my hip as it's giving me jip today
Munsters off home this evening
Off for a catch up
Take care stay safe
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Morning Moyra hope Amber enjoyed her run.
Lynn, glad your boiler is still behaving, so is mine fingers crossed
Oooooh Norma sorry to hear that you have a sore hip. You take care.
The usual shopping day today see you all later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Morning Norma, sorry to hear about your hip, hope it eases off as the day goes on. Waiting for a Tesco delivery here and then I think after I have put it away I am going to have a lay down as I had such a restless night. Have a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2014, 09:23 AM
Morning all. Sorry to hear about your hip Norma. Have a rest but don't get stiff sitting still for too long. Use some arnica to rub on the bruise. Pleased ro hear your hot water is working Lynn and hope yours keeps working Nippy. You won't believe this my emails are down yet again. So have contacted BT yet again. Oops they have just rung and now they are working. Hm suspicious or what!! Have a good day everyone. Hope your nose is better today Malka.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-11-2014, 09:26 AM
Morning all

Sorry to hear about the fall/sore hip Norma, and the bad night Moyra - and glad that you have heating/hot water Lynn and Nippy.

My soup maker finally arrived after a total mess-up because the delivery driver was given a totally incorrect telephone number so could not find me and took it back to the depot. What a performance to get one item from the supplier in England to my door.

Supplier > Yodel > Asendia UK > Aramex IL > GCX > Aviv Shigur > and finally to my door! The instruction book was missing and I cannot find any instructions on the internet - plenty of demos on YouTube but all in Italian or Dutch or Gobbledegook, none of which actually show which button to press and when. Looks quite logical though and I will try it later. Just got to decide what soup I fancy!

Had to cancel yesterday's vet visit for Da Booga due to having to wait in for the fourth day running and not even being able to hop across to the macolet, so I have to do that today and skip the vet until Sunday. Everything crossed that she does not have a sz before then as she will be going for her regular blood tests and Ram does not like to do them unless she has had at least 14 sz-free days beforehand. I also want him to look at her shoulder as she is still limping, but I do not think that is urgent.

I hope you all have a lovely day and that it is not too cold/wet for you.

Sorry Brenda - you posted while I was typing. Good luck with BT re your emails.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Morning all

Sue is struggling with a flat pack self assembly bedside chests at the moment, and I am struggling with a cup of coffee. The garden or should I say the grass is covered with leafs again so it looks like another clear up job. Think I will wait until the leaf blower arrives next week and see how good that is.

MalKa
Try parcel force, even worse . I ordered a product from a seller on ebay on the
13 Nov.2014 and estimated date of delivery is 20 Nov 2014, 7 days later and still waiting. No wonder Parcel force is loosing business with such slow delivery times. Amazon if using prime can deliver the next day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2014, 10:01 AM
Morning all, i hope anyone with sore bits is soon better,anyone with technological issues resolves them, anyone with heating playing up stays warm and anyone doing flatpacks has checked all the bits before they begin Lol
TW, t long until scan day now!ogot some xanax if you want some Lol hopefully you managed to get some rest last night...n
i as usual am doing nothing...i lead an exciting life me
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2014, 10:14 AM
Morning
Really misty here today,just got back from a lovely walk with Lacey.She's all tuckered out now MOYRA,I slept great thanks There is a photo of the big lad on Foxhound Welfare UK ( FB) page.Not making any eye contact by the sound of it,but he'll come round,just needs time.He looks good,was so lovely to see him
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »