View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Can't offer any help, except supportive cyber {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} for you both.

B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r B*gg*r
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

16-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Aw Malka sorry I missed this. I hope by now that Pereg has come out of those dreaded fits. Know exactly how you feel.

Thinking of you both and sending positive vibes to you.

Hugs from me and Loki xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Hope she's beginning to turn the corner now Malka and is a little better
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Can't offer any help, except supportive cyber {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} for you both.
Thanks Dyane - much appreciated xx

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw Malka sorry I missed this. I hope by now that Pereg has come out of those dreaded fits. Know exactly how you feel.

Thinking of you both and sending positive vibes to you.

Hugs from me and Loki xx
Thanks Rose - so far she has not had another seizure but she is still far from being her normal self as she is usually OK the following day and has never been like this before. I do not think banging her head on the refrigerator door has helped much either.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Hope she's beginning to turn the corner now Malka and is a little better
Thanks June xx - I managed to get her to eat a little as she had to have her supplements and vitamins, so a couple of hours ago I made up a very small [and very wet] meal with everything in it - raw turkey liver which she loves plus her vegetables and supplements, also I had just gotten delivery of a jar of Green Mush so added some of that.

She just sat and looked at it but when I moved her bowl a bit towards her she decided she would have it. I only gave her a small amount of the liver and vegetables and it was all very liquidy because I mixed the supplements
in more water than usual, and she got through the lot, licked the bowl clean and flonked down watching me while I washed it. So she has had all the supplements and vitamins she needs and is now flat out by my side again.

It is just wait and see time again now, praying that she does not have another seizure while she is obviously still so weak from the one last night.
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Just read this Malka - I am so sorry - hope Pereg is able to settle a bit and that you get some rest.
Thinking of you both xx
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Just read this Malka - I am so sorry - hope Pereg is able to settle a bit and that you get some rest.
Thinking of you both xx

Sorry this appeared twice - don't know why!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

16-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Perhaps she felt a bit stunned after banging her head, poor Pereg. I do feel for you both. I know I always felt so helpless when Loki was taking multiple fits.

Hope by now that Pereg is, at least, a wee bit better, and I do hope you will get a well earned rest.

Hugs to you both from me and Loki xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-04-2014, 08:28 AM
Poor Pereg was almost back to normal yesterday evening and even had a bit of a play with her toys after her 11pm Pb so we did not get to bed until about a quarter to one - had just fallen asleep and The Monster came back and she crashed doen onto the floor but at lease she did not pee on the bed this time - she filled one of my slippers instead!

[I am not sure why I find that funny but I do - must be the lack of sleep!]

During the GM on Monday night she kept banging her head on the refrigerator door and this second one her head was banging on the base of my bed but I somehow managed to get down and pull her away. Unfortunately for the first time in three years she bit her tongue so the white streak under her jaw and on her throat ended up rather bloody but I do not think it was too bad.

Again it took a good few minutes after the GM for her to come out of it and she was still paddling but very slowly while she tried to lift her head up. But she eventually managed to get up and only fell over once in the process - I got some baby wipes to clean her head and neck and also wipe her rear end down, was so exhausted that I gave her 20mg Valium [I normally give her 10mg at a time] and somehow got her back into the bedroom and onto the bed - I think she must have been as exhausted as I was, as she went straight back to sleep.

She woke up once during the night, around 5am to go out, did a huge pee and a poo, came back in, jumped up on the bed and that was it until the alarm went for her 7am Pb and we both then got another couple of hours sleep after that. And now she seems back to normal B"H as if nothing has happened, unlike yesterday when she was mostly out of it all day.

I am just praying that this episode is over and that she will go longer than 17 days now before The Monster hits again.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Fingers crossed for a peaceful day today for you both.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2014, 09:06 AM
I was hoping that was it and there would be no more and you would have a peaceful night, sorry to read that wasn't to be. However it seems to have gone now if she is herself again today. Fingers crossed that's it for a very long time.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >