View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 10:09 AM
The cat. Cat wants sofa, cat hisses, dog scarpers and comes running to "tell" me how the cat's been mean to him with forlorn eyes and keeps looking at the cat, now lounging on a three-seater sofa on her own, and looking back at me and prodding me with a paw to beg me to move her!

Feline Overlord has them well trained!
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Zane is terrified of cows and spiders! The others aren't too bothered about anything.

Zane came face to face with a cow on a walk which moo'd at him. Since then he steers well clear.

He'll stamp on those ugly big spiders which find their way into the house around October time but will hobble in to me, holding his paw in the air for me to remove pancaked spider!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Skye, Tess, and Mojo.........nothing

Bruce isn't scared but doesn't like the lights on cars on walks at night, so he stays well on the inside of me
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Spiders....we discovered last night.

We have a toy one Davie got in some comic or other that vibrates and Dougal was all anxious cuddling on Dad's knee and puffing out his cheeks anxiously when we had it out last night. He really doesn't like spiders.

Oh and cows, he is scared of cows.

My dog is weird.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Bless them they are a funny bunch

Rayne is also scared of Rain and puddles ... wrong name maybe?!

Max is also scared of people 'blowing raspberrys'. I often forget and do it when I'm playing with them, at which he runs and sits on his 'naughty step' on the stairs (he always sits there if he's in trouble or is worried bless him)
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 11:42 AM
Is your dog related to mine??

Oscar has a remote controlled tarantula. I may see later if that scares him or if he realises its a toy.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 12:50 PM
I'm not sure if it is 'scared' or just a real dislike but...

Jake doesn't like buses or lorries driving past us. He doesn't like the bumps and bangs from upstairs. He doesn't like people shouting (not at him). He doesn't like being surrounded by dogs he doesn't know.
Millysmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-04-2012, 10:10 AM
When Milly was younger she was scared of people wearing hats, and especially children wearing red hats. I don't know what started that off, but she has got better over the years.

She also doesn't like people when they're stood very still - many times I have had to ask people to move slightly so that she stops hiding behind me and grumbling. What's that all about?

She is also VERY wary of plastic bags that have got trapped in bushes etc. as they move about in the breeze and could be something really, really scary. But as soon as I get next to it and move it with my foot then suddenly she's sooooo brave and has to have a good old nose around.

I just love my dog so much, she always makes me smile when we're out.
louise!
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2012, 10:31 AM
The dreaded hoover

Ellie the collie cross has always been afraid of everything from plastic bags to the bin to doors left slightly ajar
Bella2012
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Bella is scared of traffic but only as not used to being walked until I got her, she is getting there slowly.

Also frightened of men but again building in confidence

oh and she hates me shouting at the kids
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >