Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-10-2015, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
TW,I've changed my mind now What about a wee trip to Italy?
My brother and SiL have just been to Rome and Venice, they loved it, count me in if you're going
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
the following morning a fella came and nicked them and took the rest of the tree off the green space too, i hope his house filled up with smoke as he was told they belonged to someone and he just shrugged and carried on! Not very nice
If the tree was recently felled then he will be choking on the smoke by now Let's hope so.

Funny how people look on trees and wood as not really being of value.

On the other side of our gate in CZ there was an Apple tree and in a gale it blew over. As it was partly obstructing the road the highway people came and cut it back, shredded the small stuff, and cut the larger branches into logs.
When they finished they stacked the logs up at the side of the road and I thought I wonder when the landowner will collect them, but within an hour someone with a pick up truck (NOT the landowner) stopped chucked them in and drove off like it was the most natural thing to do As you said NOT VERY NICE.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Goodnight all, I'm off to my bed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 10:09 PM
Oooooo the tree had been down a day...lol he might be a bit smoke bound then! The council here fell trees and chop them up and leave them and they don't mind if you take them for personal use...to burn, put in your garden etc....i would never take stuff off someone's property...even an old tree, still belongs to them
Sleep well Harvey
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Hi all
Aww Eileen sorry I missed you, hopefully your mums infection clears soon and that she is home soon
Poor Sarah, bet she's ready for a rest, I felt like a wee ble carrying just one sleep well.
That's terrible about pinching the trees, I hate stuff like that
Hopefully his house is now smoke filled, teach him a lesson!
I remember when Liam was little we went on a play group day trip to Blackpool, on the way home after viewing the lights the driver took a wrong turn, got lost and we ended up in the bad side of Manchester, where all the peoples house windows had boards on them, no one was in the streets because people didn't walk about at night. Worse thing was the driver was a geography teacher by day
Sleep well Losos
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Sounds about right ....a geography teacher who is no good with maps lol
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8