Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Morgandy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-02-2007, 04:22 PM

2 doberman pups

I need a home for an 8 month old bitch puppy black/tan. She is innoculated, wormed and VWD unaffected. She is small boned but pretty. Gets on with most dogs but not over dominant ones. Likes to play constantly. Needs some training but not totally unruly. Can get up to mischief but given her own toys and chews she should be ok 99% housetrained and again given free access to the garden will be ok. Not spayed yet and would prefer new owner to do this eventually. Would prefer her to go to a rural home prferably in Essex, Suffolk or Norfolk but will not rule out a good home for the location. Needs someone who is at home for most of the day and has a secure garden and time and patience for training and walks. The other is a male brown/tan who is uncastrated same age and details as above but is very well behaved and obedient for his age very affectionate so must have time for lots of cuddles and the walks he loves. These have been returned to me and as you can guess have become very fond of them since they have been with me a few months but Morgan refuses to have them near him being a bit of a spoilt brat and i now have 4 male dogs that i have to keep seperate from each other so space is getting a little tight since they bark every time they go in the garden and so can't go in the kennel or play in the garden. The neighbours have been giving me a bit of hastle and so i am reluctantly thinking of whats best for the dogs and they deserve better. So unless i win the lottery and can move elsewhere i will have to let these 2 go to a better home. Anyone interested?
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Oh God I shouldn't have read that
Morgandy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-03-2007, 04:51 PM
I have since rehomed my two. They have great homes where i can keep an eye on them and still see them. I had other homes offered that were also suitable that i have already vetted. So if anyone wants to rehome a doberman i have two homes waiting. Both in Essex. Being as these nice people lost out i have offered to help find them a rescue dog. Dog or bitch and either colour they don't mind.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by Morgandy View Post
I have since rehomed my two. They have great homes where i can keep an eye on them and still see them. I had other homes offered that were also suitable that i have already vetted. So if anyone wants to rehome a doberman i have two homes waiting. Both in Essex. Being as these nice people lost out i have offered to help find them a rescue dog. Dog or bitch and either colour they don't mind.
Happy to hear that these two found homes. Maybe you could suggest the homes that lost out, post on here in the homes offered section, then they will get extra viewings so to speak.

I'll lock this now
Closed Thread