View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Glad Max is home griff when my dogs came home it set me off again but at least you know they are with you again just differently.
The dap stuff sounds a good idea.
We will all be hiring you and Sue Barry for some gardening work.
Moyra anymore movement on sorting your wall out ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2016, 01:22 PM

Here is Lona spark out on the floor at the vets. I stayed till she was well away and her tongue hanging out. Got home and got the phone call from the vet who has had a look in her mouth and says its a broken tooth gone nasty, so thats got to come out and he wants to take a biopsy in case there is something else, told him to do that. I told him before she went under that if he found anything bad then he was to let her go, he thinks its not anything to worry about, but feels the biopsy should be done to cover all posts. Not heard anything since and hoping she is now asleep in recovery. Girls all been out and back, they are all upset because they don't know where Lona is.
Coming back from a walk with Mabs and Zen, Jeff from next door was cutting the hedge for me, and had a chat with him, dog was in the window, so I brought it into the conversation, asked if he had tried a crate or using Adaptil, which he had no idea about. We were talking about NumbNuts at the back, apparently playing that Jungle Music at top note goes on all night into the early morning. When there's people on shiftwork I have no idea why I was singled out for HIM to complain, when he is causing so much more of a problem. Jeff was saying if my dogs bark he knows there is someone about and says it does put anyone up to no good off, and he is no problem at all with any noise. I was saying to him that I was sorry if it was a bit noisy this morning but they are looking for Lona and are upset. Lona was deeply peeved there was no breakfast for her, so all in all it was a begger of a morning.
Heavy rain first thing as well, seems to have passed over now and we have sunshine, hoping that is a good omen
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Awwww fingers crossed just a nasty infection June. Hopefully the call will be through soon that she is in recovery and ready to be picked up.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2016, 01:33 PM
Good work Tumbleweed
Awww look at Lona, i am sure the biopsy will be negative and i hope she feels much brighter now the tooth is out
Thanks Lynn, i will be a lot happier when i have given Max back to Steve...he can have him home and grieve properly then
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Yeah once they are back with you its real and you have some sort of closure.
I knew there was something going on with her mouth, but not a chance of her letting me look, dead annoying because I could have caught it earlier, as it was I thought it was more than likely a bad or broken tooth, if its infected its been there a while though.
Wish they'd ring me, she must be out of surgery now surely
I love the way her ears are bolt upright still, in case she misses something
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2016, 01:59 PM
Vets just rung and she's fine, sleeping it off now in recovery. I'm to pick her up about 4.15 unless she really kicks off and starts howling, in which case it may be earlier. Phew....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2016, 02:57 PM
Great news June.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2016, 04:16 PM
She's apparently been good as gold and not uttered a word.
They've taken a couple of teeth out and sent tissue off for a biopsy. All I can say is thank goodness for credit cards!!!
She's not wanting to go on the bed I've made for her in the kitchen, she's lay in front of me, the roll of stuff in the background is the new flooring for the kitchen, which the way things are going will never get painted, so it may well be here this Christmas as well as last Christmas
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Get well soon Lona. I am sure she is not bothered by the roll of lino June just happy to be home.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2016, 04:32 PM
So pleased Lona is home and sleeping it off with you June. I expect it is just a sever infection and nothing serious. The roll of lino behind her can have Christmas light on it this year save on a tree

Well done Griff on collecting Max just hope having him home with help Steve

You won't recognise your house once finished Norma and it will be well worth the time and upheaval.

Fingers crossed for a good result Nippy.

Tip run done and tomorrow will see if we can get the pear tree stump out before trying to put a post in for the new fencing.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >