Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2024, 06:13 AM

Wednesday 17th April 2024

Morning all. Do you know if it wasn't having to put the day and date I wouldn't know what day it was? Well today is Wednesday and a grey one to boot. Hope you all had a good day yesterday and now is the time Chris to teach Ted to speak on command with all that barking. The film today has this in it: You're Gonna Need a BIgger Boat. Have a good day everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2024, 07:47 AM
Good morning all

That's gotta be Jaws, Brenda

He does speak on command although 'quiet' is another matter It really is upsetting him and it's throwing over to when we are out too. Hopefully, another couple of days and they'll be done

Beautiful morning out there and it won't be long before we go out to enjoy it.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2024, 09:49 AM
Good morning Brenda and Chris

Hope yuhave managed a good walk along the beach this morning Brenda

How annoying for you Chris. Hopefully it will all son be finished and peace will reign again. Hope the weather your way allows you to get out and not get wet.

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked and some more weeding and also lawn edging done. Have also put grass seed on a patch that I have decided needs to be turned into grass and not garden for weeds and nothing else

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2024, 10:34 AM
Well done Chris the rosette goes to you this time. I can see me having to find a harder one tomorrow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2024, 03:51 PM
Good afternoon brenda, Chris, Sue and all to follow.
A busy couple of days not sure where they went.

The car had the angle sensor replaced today and it is back to its old annoying habit.
Paul the mechanic is doing a video call with Gorden tomorrow telling him which fuse to pull to stop the habit then it will be deciding if it is indeed the rear differential whatever that is that needs sorting.
This was a process of elimination to rule it in or out.
Seems it is a bigger issue than we had hoped for. Then we have to find out if the warranty covers the issue whatever that might be.

Oooh brenda what a worrying thing to witness. Hoping the weather has been nice to get out for a stroll.
Sue I hope today was less busy than yesterday.
Chris I hope all the noise stops soon so ted and yourselves can lead a more peaceful life again.
griff hoping everything is going well with you.
Kazz Hope things are going well with you also.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2024, 07:03 PM
and the workmen didn't come today and Ted was back to normal again.

Don't know if they've finished. It doesn't look like it but I suppose they could have done. I'd be miffed though if I had to pay for the job done. Hopefully, they will come back and finish what looks like a half finished project
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2024, 07:13 PM
Hello all

All good here flying visit to confirm my exsistence have fun stay safe catch you weekend.