View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2016, 10:21 PM
Evening June, glad the bone run passed without incident, given the lousy weather. At least you'll be alright for a good while with your order coming. Do hope we have a bit better weather tomorrow as I have to go to my GP's for yet another blood test. After this though I don't have any trips of a medical nature to do, until the following wednesday, so a full week off from the undue rigours of the NHS. If the weather had been as it should be for early August then we were hoping to spend 5 or six days in Wales but don't fancy it if the rain is going to persist, would sooner stay surrounded by the comforts of home. On the brighter side, I got a letter from the MRI today stating that they don't need to see me again until the end of September. Not arguing with them over that! lol !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2016, 11:14 PM
Oh LG, that's excellent news from MRIyou must be doing something right for a change. Was raining on the way back from bones, not heavy though. Lots of HGV's on the motorway, some of them non too polite, I was in the outside lane trying to pass a wagon so as to move over into the lane for Bolton and he was blocking me, had to fall behind and get in lane that way, no manners at all. I am dead good at letting wagons in front and flashing them in and that's the appreciation I get
Hoping for a dry day tomorrow so girls can have a decent walk
Wales in the rain is not good at all!, and in a caravan when you could be home, no contest. At least it isn't your annual holiday and you're PAYING to sit in a caravan in the rain, or worse still a tent
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4