Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2012, 07:39 AM

Morning. Dogsey daily thread Friday.

Well I was doing so well and then lost the whole post.

Morning all I hope everyone is well two legged and four legged.
Kazz am I right in thinking it is Sals x-ray today ? If I am then I know I am thinking of you as I am sure everyone else
is too.

I am glad to see the back of the snow. Dillon will get his road walk as well as his run on the field today. He did on Wednesday but yesterday it was too icy to chance the paths with him.
As usual chaos reigned here on Wednesday when it snowed.
Harlow became gridlocked due to accidents and abandoned cars. We only had about 2 inches.
Gorden found it most amusing considering where he has just returned from he has endured -20 temperatures and snow every day. Mind you it is far better managed there than here.

Helena enjoy your well earned break for the next few days.
Have a good day and safe day everyone.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Morning Lynne morning all

It's actually starting to thaw here. So should be an okay drive to work.

Tonight, relaxing and watching TV
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2012, 07:48 AM
Morning.

No snow here but a bitter wind. Took the dogs out and once more retrieve the mail box which had blown half way down the lane. Tied it to the big gate now

Must have been some thunder as collie went into total panic mode.. medicated now and confined for safety. Both for her and the house! With her new meaty bone....
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Good morning Lynn and all,

Above freezing here this morning which was a pleasant surprise. Chris, I hope Gary continues to settle back home and improve. I also hopes Sal's x-ray goes well - everything crossed for her.

Off to buy a paper and milk shortly and then walk the boys as my OH is out from 10.30 and I am then confined here until our very, very overdue oil delivery comes. Desperately hoping it comes this morning because we have the tank jacked up (to tilt it) and we obviously can't leave it like that when the oil delivery comes. So as of about 10.15 we'll have no heating

Have a great day and I'll pop in and out to catch your news.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Morning Lynn, Lorraine, Rosebud and everyone

Lol, I nearly clicked on the multi quotes to reply to this!!!! So glad you're back Lynn but you'll have to forgive me if I pop in later and go into auto-pilot and start replying to everyone

Beautiful morning, blue and pink skies over the tops of the trees, it's so beautiful here in the mornings. So glad to hear about Gray finally getting home Chris, although I seem to remember I did reply, still thinking about you, not forgetting poor Kazz with her Sal going for x-rays today.

Zena threw up at gone midnight last night, good job I was awake. I heard her going off for a drink, she drank far too much, far too quickly, and proceeded to chuck it all up along with her supper, so was on my hands and knees cleaning it up and consoling her poor girl. Dave slept on!

Today the tree is coming down from the loft along with the outside lights if we remembered to bring them with us during the move, Dave says we didn't but I seem to remember seeing them and I'm usually right. Don't laugh, but I'm actually cooking roast turkey today I know, I know, but I bought a fresh crown the other day, it won't fit in the freezer coz that's choker block, and the date on it is the 8th, so I've decided we'll have Christmas lunch today Then we can have it cold Saturday. We never do turkey anyway at Christmas, always earlier, but never this early but what with the tree going up, my cards all written, it'll put me in the Christmas spirit along with getting the turkey bit out of the way.

Hope all is well with you this morning and the doglets, hope you're not snowed in wherever you are, so enjoy your Friday
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Morning Lynn, morning all

It's pouring with rain here again and so windy, we had some snow at 3.30 this morning when I was out with Elkie in the garden, it was really bitter so we didn't hang about, now it's just raining hard and really miserable out there

Hope the x-ray goes well Kazz, got everything crossed.

Have a good day all
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-12-2012, 08:31 AM
Morning Lynn, morning all

I had something extremely important to relate late yesterday evening but found the keyboard embedded in my face before I typed it, so rolled off to bed and now of course I cannot remember what it was! Cannot have been that important after all then!

Forgot to put Xanadu on charge overnight [the charger switches off when his batteries are fully charged so safe for overnight charging] so have plugged him in now and having to manage on Chair. Luckily I have Tontoo so I can buzz across the road for a few last things for Shabbat.

I hope Chris's Gary had a good night back in his own home, and thinking of Kazz's Sal for her Xrays today.

Have a good Friday everyone!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone. I have already walked Lily and been and done all my mums shopping and my own. Now about to go to mums and do her housework too, before returning to walk Lily again and get off to work.
I think I have a chest infection as chest really tight and I am coughing alot and getting a horrible taste in my mouth when i do so. It also hurts to breathe.
Thinking of you and Sal today Kaz
Take care everyone and have a good day.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Morning Lynn,Morning all

Was raining first thing but it's cleared away and the sun is shining,first load of washing in the machine.

Still not heard from school regarding Tom's accident

I've helped Luke get on to the job seekers website this morning,they have changed it all,so now you need a degree in ICT to gain access Absolute nightmare

I hope all goes well with Sal & her xrays this morning Kazz x

Have a good day all x
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Morning all, nice to see you back Lynn, give our H, an break for a while

Its freezing here today, Millie had he rcoat on this morning , it needs a little mending, god knows how she gets so many holes in it

Kazz good luck with the xrays...xx

Have a good one everyone and stay safe xx
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »