Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by royv
I used to like Epson but don't like their anti-competitive actions in recent months eg

http://www.computeractive.co.uk/2144454

This will reduce the availability of compatible cartridges

Does that mean that Tesco won't be able to sell them anymore then Roy? The cartridges for my printer come to about £28 for a black one and a colour one but I can get them from Tesco for about £13 for both so will Tesco have to stop selling them now?
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Does that mean that Tesco won't be able to sell them anymore then Roy? The cartridges for my printer come to about £28 for a black one and a colour one but I can get them from Tesco for about £13 for both so will Tesco have to stop selling them now?
What that means Foxy is that Epson is trying to stop others making inks for their printers. So that the public just buy Eposn originals not copies so to answer your qestion then Tesco will carry on selling them cause the ones you buy from Tesco's are originals.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by leo
What that means Foxy is that Epson is trying to stop others making inks for their printers. So that the public just buy Eposn originals not copies so to answer your qestion then Tesco will carry on selling them cause the ones you buy from Tesco's are originals.

Oh thats a relief then - I thought they were copies of the Epson ones. Its a bit steep nearly £30 for the original inks though isn't it

Ps - has Mark recovered from the other night yet?
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Its a bit steep nearly £30 for the original inks though isn't it
Why do you think they want to stop the copies

Ps - has Mark recovered from the other night yet? :blush
You'll get ppl talking keeping him going all night lol
but saying that he still wants to do it again to have another go as he didn't finish
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2