Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Good midday if there is such a thing

Ok gutter now cleaned and the leaves and muck got out, unbelievable, Half a large plastic bag full, andIi have already shown the size of the bags in a previous thread.
Got to go called for dinner
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Hoping that once he's realised about Consequences it will give him sober reflection. He has no one to look up to at home, so this is pretty typical really, he finds the next best thing which is more than likely some glamorous looking gang leader or something in that genus.
Girls have had a really good mad run round with each other, I forgot to take 2 balls with me when I took Mabs, Kesh and Zen out, there aren't quite as many arguments that way, but having one actually seemed to work as well as Zen kept getting the ball, outrunning everyone, Kesh was running after he puffing and panting (I'm thinking oh goody another kilo lost) and she even outran her mother, who ambushed her in the end. Absolutely no one about at all, I was still keeping the extra eyes in the back of my head in case.
Managed to get the rest of the knots and matts out of Kesh's coat so she looks like someone loves her again, in the meantime Zen had found the grass cuttings that were turned to green mush and rolled in them, so not much of her that I wanted to touch.
Heard from friend and the mill on fire is on the other side of where she is, but she says people coming into work had their cars covered in ash. When I heard about the mill, I thought I Bet It's The Kitchen Man, he is not a stranger to Trading Standards shall we say. And yes it is the self same mill. How Convenient. There is an animal sanctuary nearby and so far they haven't had to be evacuated but some or maybe all of the mill by now, has collapsed. LG is up on t'moors but if he is home he will look down from his lofty perch onto it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Well I am seriously thinking of cancelling Christmas.
Don't know what I can say Lynn, you have my support but it does bewilder me that Mark can have him for Xmas when he's been misbehaving but not when he's good. There's no logic in that. But of course I have no experience so can't add anything else. For a kid his age spending Xmas walking around the foggy fenlands every day might be a suitable punishment
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2016, 02:37 PM
June you are more than likely right with that scenario.
Harvey Mark has no parental rights. the laws did not change till September 2002. A friend of his has 2 sons one the same as Mark no parental rights but the 2nd son he does have.
Donna plays the game to suit her. She is possibly not wanting a miserable christmas and knows we will not say no. As Mark said he doesn't want him to feel he isn't cared for by anyone and being dumped.
Not surprised we find ourselves in some sort of situation with him now he is growing up. We will weather the storm I am sure and hopefully get the other side to unscathed.

Hope the animal sanctuary doesn't suffer any consequences of the fire June and that all people are safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 03:09 PM
TW...i remember seeing the kitchen man on TV...horrible oik, didn't he go into mini motorbikes when they were first out and a big money spinner and not delivering them or delivering faulty goods...much along the same lies as the kitchens really
Lynn, you will all get there...i am sure and i am pretty sure having to face you, his granddad and uncle will have quite a big impact on his decisions, hopefully he will learn that his so called friends aren't really that
just bought a bar of vegan chocolate for the girl who helps at training...damn near had another stroke!!! £2.39 and i pay 35p in sainsburys for a bigger bar of normal chocolate
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Well been out and now back in brought Christmas Tshirts for all of us and a christmas jumper for Mom for Xmas day photo.

Been over to the farm shop and then onto to the skip ith the rubbish I apper to have stored in the summer house....so hopefully I can not do the same again and use it next year.
Pork chops for dinner and work tonight;
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2016, 04:08 PM
No news so far on my car, so hoping that means its not that bad. It was still outside when I passed with the girls, and still there when I was taking the last 3 home which was gone 12 noon. Thinking they must have a good idea what it is otherwise surely would have got onto it earlier so as to get the relevant parts ordered
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 04:29 PM
I hope they have it all in hand June so you soon get her back.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-12-2016, 05:43 PM
repeat posting
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 06:22 PM
So..... we load up the car and off we go. We get to the shops and the heavens open
Now this would mean that I get soaked and I also worry about Tangos electrics etc in the rain.
So we sat in the car on the sea front and watched the waves and a few hardy doggies and their owners on the beach and then went for fish and chips
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >