View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 09:46 AM
Been working with Gypsy, I have been going into the field, getting so far, then I am turning round and walking back before she does, going to be a slow process, but even gettin her into the field is something!!
The only thing that bothers me is, I am working with her on her own, usually all 3 walk together, she isn't going to see this as her getting all the attention, and playing on it is she??
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Good work Moli - keep it up

I don't think she will take advantage. Can you take the other two with you after a few days of taking Gypsy on her own? You will still need to keep Gypsy on lead for a good while yet as she regains her confidence. Don't let her off too soon as one fright will set her right back.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Gypsy was brilliant today, we got down the field, and out of the gate at the bottom! She came so far along the farm track, didn't want to go any further, so turned to come back, the other two had taken off over some scrubland, she suddenly decided she wanted to go as well, so she has had a good walk today, seems to be the farm track that is bothering her!
Just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings!!!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Good girl Gypsy
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2