View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2005, 09:27 AM
I agree Jackie, it looked like it was just an attention seeking nip to me. I wonder why it was shown, perhaps to make the point that they had to keep working with the dog, and that everything isn't as easy as it looks on tv.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2005, 09:57 AM
I would have hoped that they might have mentioned re-training and re-homing as an option before PTS.

I missed the first ten minutes of the programme but I know they did walking and training them not to hit him but I didn't see how guests chucking bits of chicken on the floor was supposed to stop him nipping/biting?????
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Last weeks had me scratching my head at the end too, since it had no closure on the biting did it?. Wonder if the dog is still alive...

Anyway, tonights episode had me in stitches when Victoria took the guy to the park and shouted " Man with white Bichon Frise..... LOOK, its a little white dog with a MAN!!!!" at the top of her voice Class....How I'd love to do that with so many of the men round here. (not my OH I have to say, he's an angel)
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7