View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
LF
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Maybe she was worried that her dog was going to take a chunk out of Murphy Shrieking and being stupid is no way to carry on though, it would just make her dog think there was something to worry about! If she really didn't want hers to meet another dog, she should have just calmly turned round and gone back outside until "the coast was clear".

Glad you managed to see the funny side of it though

Lesley
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Dopey moo
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2005, 07:27 PM
There was once one in ours spouting off about staffs being killer dogs, buds was only 2 months old at the time n a total baby.i just told her to get her facts straight, and a few people backed me up!!lol
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-03-2005, 07:49 PM
We had some stupid woman down the park who pick her kid up as my dog bites children
a/ she has never bitten anyone and
b/ she was on a lunge line and nowhere near them
I think we will have to accept that some people are just stupid.
Mary
Junkers
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-03-2005, 08:23 PM
hmmmm i dont really have any problem with staffies unless they are brought up in a bad household and when ever a dog starts barking at me i just back off (unless its popeye lol). and talking about barking that lady must have been nuts lol.
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-03-2005, 12:25 PM
That lady was just a drama queen!!!
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 10:10 AM
I have a little nervous dog, but I dont have a problem with any big dogs as long as I can see they are well brought up and well behaved. We have had just as much hassle with little dogs who think they are big dogs. By creating a fuss it will make her dog very nervous. My dog is nervous because she was originally my daughters dog, who picked her up evertime she came in contact with another dog. I would never pick her up now, i make her deal with the problem and then reward her.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2005, 10:14 AM
Poor Murphy,hope he doesnt get a phobia of screaming shrieking women.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 10:54 AM
You've all seen Cassie and what she looks like, yet because she's vocal with people they assume she's aggressive. Just makes me howl with laughter as she's the friendliest dog I've ever known. Some people are just stupid!!!!
Ninja
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Stupid woman......I'va had a similar thing happen at our local park where a woman with a young black labrador insists of leaving the park everytime she sees me with Lenny. her dog is not allowed within 100m of where Lenny is regardless of whether or not he's on his lead. She's so neurotic, she's even been known to hide in other peoples gardens waiting for us to go past....I heard she had told a few people that Lenny was a vicious 'pit bull' breed....but she chose the wrong people to tell as most of them have dogs (of all sizes) which regularly play with Lenny. Thankfully they put her straight, but she won't come anywhere near us!
I totally understand why you feel offended, I know I shouldn't get stressed about it but I get really wound up every time I see her!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >