Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2008, 09:33 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1592380.ece

Just read that.... Mario's shock return on Sunday to propose to Lisa.

Hang on a minute? Isn't she up for eviction?
This couldn't possibly be a publicity stunt just to keep her from being evicted could it?
I mean, if she goes tonight he couldn't go back in and propose, but he'd have to do it anyway as she'd be out and reading all about it as I have just done!

Shameful.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Something isn't right is it? I would say a publicity stunt. What happened to Luke and Bex I thought they were supposed to be going back in as well. Just goes to show you can't believe everything you read in the papers.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Something isn't right is it? I would say a publicity stunt. What happened to Luke and Bex I thought they were supposed to be going back in as well. Just goes to show you can't believe everything you read in the papers.
Thats so true, I've read several things that's going to happen and BB has obviously changed their minds! I forgot about Luke and Bex were supposed to be going back into the house, that hasn't happened, and now it's supposed to be Mario then. You just don't know what's going to happen.

I read in the paper yesterday that there is going to be a shock double eviction on Tuesday........ BUT WILL IT HAPPEN! You're guess is as good as mine.

Tell you what though, I really feel Nicole is going to go tonight
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2008, 11:20 AM
I hope Nicole goes tonight, she has just said that she will get booed because all the pretty girls get booed.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2008, 11:24 AM
TBH I wouldn't believe anything that the Sun prints! There's more sense comes out of my dog's mouth

I think Nicole will go too, although I still wish it would be Sarah.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
I hope Nicole goes tonight, she has just said that she will get booed because all the pretty girls get booed.
Honestly, that Nicole really fancies herself doesn't she!

In fact some of those girls in there spend so much time looking at themselves. I like Lisa but doesn't she spend most of the day putting on make-up and grooming herself I wish I thought that much of myself, I haven't worn make-up for years, I very rarely look at myself in the mirror, mind you, I've got better things to do with my time. I might feel different if I was very attractive and had a lovley figure so it's difficult to say. I wouldn't be up my own **** if I was (as Mikey put it to Nicole )
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2008, 12:24 PM
I cant wait to see the interview with Davina if Nicole goes tonight, as she just thinks people don't like her because she is Rexs girlfriend. Of course she wouldn't think it was because she is a nasty spoilt brat would she?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
TBH I wouldn't believe anything that the Sun prints! There's more sense comes out of my dog's mouth

I think Nicole will go too, although I still wish it would be Sarah.
That's also true, although I'm mainly only buying the Daily Star at the moment as that is the official BB paper. Pity they don't get the information right

Forgot to add, there's more sense comes out of my dogs mouth as well
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Oh well Nicole's gone then. She was supposed to appear on BBBM last night but she didn't, so that will go against her!

Anyone going to be watching tomorrow afternoon (Sunday) when Mario proposes to Lisa on BBLB? He'll look stupid if she says "no".
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2008, 01:49 PM
Nominations for this week are for who they want to be Head of House, the person that is selected to be HoH will be automatically through to the Final - They will find out who is HoH live on BBLB tonight!!!
But the catch could be that HoH has to evict 2 people to go for the special Live task on Wednesday?????
Page 26 of 34 « First < 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 > Last »