Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Lol what's going to happen to Rex? Bex and Luke thing? I can't see anything on the DS site

Glad stu is gone - did he really think he could pull the wool over everyones eyes?

Rex or Nicole to go out next week - and hopefully to a LOT of booooooos
Yes I know, it's strange, I did read it on the Daily Star Online Website last night but when I went to read it again it had changed and wasn't there. I think they update different stories every few minutes.

Anyway what it did say is that next week Rex is going to have too make some tough decisions. Like whether to save his girlfriend or have money, or something like he will be forced to pretend he is dumping his girlfriend in the diary room and it will be put on the screen so she thinks it's true

It will be something like that .......... should be interesting if they do do it. They reckon Rex has got away with too much lately with his bossy and rude ways and it's time to make him squirm. Sounds interesting, but then Rex is no fool
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2008, 08:11 PM
I see Rex is head of House this week! Wait for the fun and games to begin
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Does anyone get the feeling that BB is trying to keep Rex in the show? Being head of house he will be immune again this week, and in the past you could only be head of house once. BB seem to be changing the rules to keep him there.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Think I might have got it wrong I thought Rex had already been head of house.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Well, Nicole, Sara and Lisa are up for eviction this week. I think there may be 2 going, and BB are being kind because Nicole must be a certainty and she is afraid of going out on her own. Oh dear and I wanted to see the spoilt princess squirm. I wonder is Rex going to walk as well.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 05:38 PM
I don't think Rex will walk - he loves himself too much. And he must know what Nicole has read in the papers about him so I think he's not going to sacrifice any chance of winning just for her.

I hope Lisa doesn't go. She's really grown on me since Shaun (Mario) left.

I hope Sarah goes. OMG she is SO annoying. Her voice sounds like one of the 'teenager' characters from the Simpsons. And she has to be the worst flirter in the world. She is sooooooooooooo bad at it!!!!!!!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 06:09 PM
That is one of the things that makes it so interesting - who people like.
For me it would be Nicole and Lisa to go. Lisa would be no great loss as I dont think she adds anything to the house. Sarah is annoying and a flirt but she adds a bit more entertainment
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 08:48 AM
I thought it was soooooooo funny when Sarah was 'making eyes' at Stuart and he said to her 'What are you doing? You're scaring me!!!!'

I just watched last night's episode (I tape it). The bogey eating knocked me sick

I was amused by Mo's new nickname though:

BOGEY MO!!!!!!!!!!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Well, Nicole, Sara and Lisa are up for eviction this week. I think there may be 2 going, and BB are being kind because Nicole must be a certainty and she is afraid of going out on her own. Oh dear and I wanted to see the spoilt princess squirm. I wonder is Rex going to walk as well.
I never thought of there being a double eviction this week but like you say, it's very possible. I think Nicole is going for sure, and like you say, it will be interesting to see if Rex walks as well.

I'm bloomin' fed up watching them practise that flippin' dance for Thriller!!! Never mind about them, I reckon I could do it now - I've watched them do it so many times They've been practicising it for nearly two days, they'll only show about 5 minutes of it on the ch 4 Big Brother show!!!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
I thought it was soooooooo funny when Sarah was 'making eyes' at Stuart and he said to her 'What are you doing? You're scaring me!!!!'

I just watched last night's episode (I tape it). The bogey eating knocked me sick

I was amused by Mo's new nickname though:

BOGEY MO!!!!!!!!!!
I recorded last night's show as well and watched it this morning, I fast forwarded through that bogey eating part, otherwise I WOULD have been sick
Page 25 of 34 « First < 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 > Last »