Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Great Pic's, so glad you had a wonderful time xxxx
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 11:07 PM
.........and why wouldn't we want to see 78 more photo's? Lovely dog, lovely scenery so lets see a few more at least !!!! I love the Highlands, a lottery win and I'm off.......
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Such a gorgeous boy!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 09:35 AM
Looks like you all had a lovely break

And yes, I want to see more of the photos pleeassee
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Gorgeous pics! Where abouts is Aviemore?
Glad you liked the pics, Aviemore is in the Cairngorm mountain range, just above perthshire. It is a fab place for a walking holiday, or just a relaxing away from it all break. We stayed in Crubenbeg Highland Holiday Cottages (just google it) and would highly recommend it. Really dog friendly, and although the fields surrounding it do have sheep, they are fenced off and there are plenty of non-sheep walks.

Originally Posted by Adele-84 View Post
He is lovely , a right poser in the first few pics! Love the ones in the stream
Originally Posted by kirsty_ View Post
cox is just gorgeous!! love the last pic the best! he is a good poser isn't he??
Thanks, yeah, Cox is quite a poser. He is really easy to photograph because he trots up ahead then turns round waiting for you to catch up, and that's when I get the posing shots. He also has a good 'hold it right there' command, to get the more tricky shots lol.

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Gorgeous pics of the gorgeous lad. More please Glad you enjoyed Aviemore. I can't wait for my Highland hol. I go on the 21st March for a whole week
Where are you going? I'm sure you'll have a fab time. Did you have difficulties finding somewhere that would allow all four dogs?

Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
wonderful pics.

gorgeous xxx

hoping to go up to aviemore skiing this friday so hope the snow stays !!
Hope the snow stays then. This weekend the runs were still open but narrowing in places. But due to the high winds the funiculars were not working so the runs were closed. Hope you get less windy weather. Aviemore was black though, so no cross country skiing for us

Originally Posted by novavizz View Post
.........and why wouldn't we want to see 78 more photo's? Lovely dog, lovely scenery so lets see a few more at least !!!! I love the Highlands, a lottery win and I'm off.......
I'll upload some more, as well as a short vid, soon. The highlands are fab, aren't they?
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by skilaki View Post
Where are you going? I'm sure you'll have a fab time. Did you have difficulties finding somewhere that would allow all four dogs?
We are going to Letterfearn which sits just across the loch from the Eilean Donan Castle. It is a stunningly gorgeous area and I go back there every other year or so. I tend to holiday in the Highlands every year (twice a year if I can!). There was a shepherding job going there last year and we were very, very tempted to move!

I am going with my sister as Allan can't get away from the farm at this time of year (or any other time really ) and her border terrier, and I am just going to take Yogi. The walking would be too much for Flame now and the collies are easily kept amused with work here at home.

I have been on holiday before though with four dogs (two of mine and two of my other sister's) and we did find a number of places in the Highlands that allow that many.
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Hi Moobli

We walked around Loch an Eilean and then some on Saturday! If that is the same place you have in mind, I agree with you it is one of the most stunningly beautiful places - old pine forests, lots of heather, and the loch is breathtaking.

Could you send me a link to your accomodation as if I returned it would be great to go there - I want to go back when the heather is in bloom lol.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by skilaki View Post
Hi Moobli

We walked around Loch an Eilean and then some on Saturday! If that is the same place you have in mind, I agree with you it is one of the most stunningly beautiful places - old pine forests, lots of heather, and the loch is breathtaking.

Could you send me a link to your accomodation as if I returned it would be great to go there - I want to go back when the heather is in bloom lol.
Sorry but that must be a different place. Where we are staying is up near the Isle of Skye (but on the mainland), near Kintail. It is a stunning area! If you are still interested, I will send you the details of the accommodation.

You need to come up here to my house in July to see plenty of heather in bloom
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Great pics, Cox is a great looking dog
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2