Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 06:52 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

It’s a lovely morning out there today – bright, crisp and dry. I can see all this from my window…… as Baz is on dog walking duties this morning . Mind you, I have been out in the garden as Mya left her deposit for me there – bless so I can speak from first hand experience.

Played bridge last night which was a lot of fun – we do enjoy it, but my partner, Rose wasn’t very well, so we abandoned it in the second rubber. Poor woman was coughing her heart out – she should have just cancelled but she just soldiered on until we insisted we call it a night. I worry about her, because she suffers quite badly from asthma, so she has to watch herself, and often just doesn’t.

Roast lamb today with all the trimmings and yummy minty gravy – fab! closely followed by falling asleep in front of the TV

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A woman sought the advice of a sex therapist, confiding that she found it increasingly difficult to find a man who could satisfy her, and that it was very wearisome getting in and out of all these short term relationships. "Isn't there some way to judge the size of a man's equipment from the outside?" she asked earnestly. "The only foolproof way, is by the size of his feet," counselled the therapist. So the woman went downtown and proceeded to cruise the streets, until she came across a young fellow standing in an unemployment line with the biggest feet she had ever laid her eyes on. She took him out to dinner, wined and dined him, and then took him back to her apartment for an evening of abandon. When the man woke up the next morning, the woman had already gone but, by the bedside table was £20 and a note that read, "With my compliments, take this money and go out and buy a pair of shoes that fit you."
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 07:01 AM
Morning Vicki - Weather is fine here too, sunny, cold but DRY!!!
Last 2 pups leave today.....................

Dinner sounds yum!
Enjoy your day

Morning All
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 07:16 AM
Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
Morning Vicki - Weather is fine here too, sunny, cold but DRY!!!
Last 2 pups leave today.....................

Dinner sounds yum!
Enjoy your day

Morning All
Morning Sheena - more puppies leaving - you must be so sad...... xox
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here at the moment but the sun has just gone in so not sure what it's doing at the moment. Steak, jacket spuds and caesar salad for us here but not til tea time. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Morning all,
Roast Lamb for us too,OH has been trying to get me to play bridge since we got married, and thats 30yrs next month!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely day here too,but cold(off to Canada in 2wks the temp this past week between 22 and 26 deg!)

Jeanette
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Morning all
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Morning all,
Went to Belfast yesterday for a club show, Deccy was in Open and all the "heavy mob" (UK champs etc) were there so we didn't stand a chance. Won't be able to go to Crufts now, first time in 11 years I have not qualified. After a week of 'flu, it was also my first full day out of bed and I now feel worse so I'm not going to the Belfast show today which would have been our only other chance to qualify. My friend had her 11 month old lab stolen off the benches at Belfast yesterday, luckily she spotted a man with him, leading him on his benching chain (which should have aroused suspicion) and grabbed him back! Scarey!
Plenty to do today so I have the opportunity to catch up with things......
Meal today will be bacon stew. Cheap and cheerful!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here at the moment but the sun has just gone in so not sure what it's doing at the moment. Steak, jacket spuds and caesar salad for us here but not til tea time. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Morning Jackie

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning all,
Roast Lamb for us too,OH has been trying to get me to play bridge since we got married, and thats 30yrs next month!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely day here too,but cold(off to Canada in 2wks the temp this past week between 22 and 26 deg!)

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - you should try bridge - it's easy....

Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Morning all
Morning Carole
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 08:54 AM
Morning Vicki and all, Must be something in the air..my last puppy leaves today around noon for her new life in Birmingham. Think it'll be a bit different from up here in the Lakes but she's going to a lovely family and I think she'll be coming back for visits. Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread Vicki - it's just very much on my mind as I'm sure you can imagine. Anyway I hope everyone has a lovely and relaxing Sunday.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, isn't life wonderful :smt049

Have a good sunday everyone,
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >