View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2016, 11:17 AM
Just boiled the kettle for some more Lemsip. I could do without them coming to inspect the place but as you say Griff the sooner they come and are happy then the better.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2016, 12:12 PM
pain in the rear Moyra but if it means things getting back to normal then i guess it is for the best...hope she goes quickly for you
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Hi all,
Just a quick pop in, am not feeling very sociable at the moment. We have a lot going off. I haven't forgotten about you all-promise.
Be back soon I'm sure x
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2016, 12:44 PM
Hope you are ok Mandy. Do take care.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2016, 01:03 PM
Afternoon all.

Lynn The way its going you will have to arrange to have visiting rights for the car.

Moyra Let her in and point out how the whole situation is making you feel, poorly and stressed, the poor workmanship the not turning up and of course the wall debacle. Are you sure the council will not rehouse you with your health issues? There again I doubt they would be able to rehouse your son., in sheltered accomodation.

Mandy Hope you are good.

I am not long back from the hospital with Mom they have now come up with TV galsses and will make another appointment for the doctor her sight has deteriorted since January. Raining on and off her but off out to replant the hostas I have had to move.
Having steak and kidney pudding and spring cabbage/mash for dinner tonight. The pudding will be going on to steam shortly. Hope the weather holds out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-09-2016, 01:50 PM
Back from bone run, thankfully it looked a lot , but wasn't when I got it all out, lots of bags but a few in each. I say thankfully because I completely forgot to take the surplus bones to training on Sunday, and it has paid off for some strange reason. My freezers are still more or less full and can't take much more. The only thing that needs to go in is 3 large meaty marrowbones. I have 3 for tea tonight for them, Lona and Zen will have chopped chicken breast and veg anyway. Just taken 3 marrowbones down the road, and the last 3 will find room if I juggle, got a couple of ribs and a lamb neck which I've somehow wedged in my own freezer, which is now half full of bones of some shape or form
There was a bag of trimmings, which I keep telling them I don't want, given them out to the girls, they are all on diets, but once in a while will do no harm and they are fed up with being in due to the weather but are being really good. Really big pieces of fat are in the rubbish bag and will be off to the tip on Thursday.
Sorry to hear about your mum, Kaz, hoping once she's sorted out they won't deteriorate too much too soon.
Mandy, thinking of you. Not surprised you are all over the place, you must be so worried about your mum after whats happened.
Hoping the Lemsip helps Moyra, not the best time in the world if you're feeling lousy plus living in a clutter for this long must make you feel worse.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Well the Landlady has been, that is the mother not the daughter who is bolshy. She seems happy with it. So I didn't tell her we weren't.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-09-2016, 02:36 PM
Well was nothing said about the lack of draining board, bad worktops or anything. That was your chance to tell her!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2016, 03:26 PM
No, she suggested I get a tray for the draining. I forgot to mention the hot water tap was running so slow and takes a minute and a half for it to run through hot. To be honest I am heartily fed up with it all that I couldn't be bothered to complain.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-09-2016, 03:48 PM
She's taking the mickey out of you, and thats being polite, your worktops will rot eventually, been there, done that, never ever again
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >