View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2016, 08:05 PM
Evening. June our asda is pretty useless to. Lovely pictures.
griff sorry they don't seem to be able to put things right on a permanent basis.
LG great news for you.
Harvey do hope the appointment went well.
Moyra what a nightmare for you yes there are others worse off but you still have a problem and no wrong in venting about it.

We are off to see Michael tomorrow and have a look at his flat. Maca is away working at the moment so will miss her.
Mark is here this weekend so will be around to see to Dillon and he can have the garden, while he is next door painting. He pops in and out for a cuppa and lunch.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Harvey do hope the appointment went well.
Hi Lynn, yesterday evening I felt bad, was sweating and vision all wrong, was sitting and couldn't get up. Rang 111 who immediately sent an ambulance round and they decided to take me to A&E but by the time I got there was already feeling better so after more tests was allowed home. Have been OK today but just wanted to let my Doc. know what happened. Might have been TIA (Medic speak for stroke I believe) or angina or even some hearing / balance problem. So more tests and a TIA clinic visit in a few weeks time and then we may know for sure what it was. Didn't get home until midnight so want an early night tonight so loggging off now, best wishes to you all, see you tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2016, 09:13 PM
Oh Harvey ((hugs)) I had 2 TIA's and they are no fun!! I went blind for 15minutes and hand on heart the only time I have ever been scared. I do hope they find out what was wrong and fix you
Lynn, have a lovely weekend, shame you will miss maca but hopefully you will catch up soon
Right, I best call it a night as I have to be up early
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2016, 09:51 PM
Harvey please look after yourself, what with LG and his bondage activities and now you in A&E, its hard to keep with you as it is. Take time out when you are walking the dogs to sit and watch the world go by, its not a race anymore. No ones looking at the clock, tapping their fingers wondering why its taking you so long, times your own, watching the ducks, swans, moorhens, whatever when you, Casey and Lara are out on a pleasant day is what lifes about.
Lynn have a good day tomorrow, and I hope they sort the dratted car out one way or another, to your advantage of course
Griff, enjoy your day tomorrow.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-09-2016, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Oh Harvey ((hugs)) I had 2 TIA's and they are no fun!! I went blind for 15minutes and hand on heart the only time I have ever been scared.
To tell the truth I was a bit scared too, never had anything like that happen before, not ever.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Take time out when you are walking the dogs to sit and watch the world go by
That's pretty much what the doctor told me as well.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4