View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2016, 10:50 PM
The mind boggles on what he got up to LG, and I'm not asking
Welllll... the weather forecast for Thursday has changed yet again. I'm dusting off the girls heatlamps as its looking as though they'll be needing them switched on either tomorrow night or the night after. Got the one in the Big House up already, and thats working, will check the other one for the smaller place tomorrow and get that in place. Why they are shedding their coats the way they are remains a mystery, I'm sure they know what they're doing.
Thursday is now going to be dry and cold, sooo if it is, then I get to meet my friend for lunch Hurrah!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Not likely to be using "Yahoo" Harvey as the only "Yahoo" with which I am familiar is the cry used by exultant North American Cowboys when they are indulging in the rather curious sport of trying to ride Bulls and Mustangs for the edification of an audience with the combined IQ of a mandarin orange (if that). Thanks, though for the pointer, could save me some misery, real or imagined, in the future.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Night night Brenda, sleep well and get up destressed
Ooooo Harvey!!! Gold mining...how awesome
LG....i use gmail and find it o.k. Well actually i have 2gmail accounts, 1 for signing petitions etc and a "proper" one
They had been invited to meet at tessies sons house before the funeral but they can't go now as my dad has another cough and doesn't want to pass it on....dad also has a funeral to attend on Thursday, his old workmate.his black suiit is getting some use this year
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Well that has spiced my night up "other things" going on whilst you were in Bougainville. Must admit I have now developed a prurient interest in your activities - perhaps more than is good for a chap with my current precarious health! lol !
Too long and complicated a story to go into now

Anyway, you need to take it easy for a few days so no heart stopping stories allowed but over time I may add the odd snippet here and there
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Why they are shedding their coats the way they are remains a mystery, I'm sure they know what they're doing.
As it happens I noticed only today that Casey is shedding fur as well. Could it be due to the mild winter

Sorry really have to go now but will return tomorrow and scan through, be good all you guys out there
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2016, 11:07 PM
Night night Harvey
My pair are short coated but they moult all year round
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Hey Peeps
Finally a second to pop inBeen crazy round here but loving every minuteLittle one's are so good,bless themTwo weeks old tomorrowLacey is as good as gold,can't believe how well the Princess is with everythingwas little worried but no need,she's a star
Mum had a treatment today,they lowered her dose this time so hopefully she'll not dip so much.Started to lose her hair now but she's had a chat with the hospital hairdresser and feels much happier.She'll look amazing regardless,she always does.
Not much else to report...oh GRIFF,the little teddies are a God send,the girls love them.They have one each tied on to their Moses basketsGet their tails pulled regularly the teddies,not the girlsThankyou so much xxxx
Hope everyone is ok,will back track tomorrow and catch upGives it to get really cold over the next few days.Was taking to a farmer in the bank queue this morning( knew he was a farmer cause he wore wellies and stunk to high heaven,of God only knows whatAnyway he reckons Winter is on the way and it's going to be brutalRight up until MarchSays if he's wrong,it'll be the first time in 40 years
Going to have a coffee
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2016, 11:44 PM
Evening Eileen (or should that be Granleen - which was June's new name for you or even Eil O' Gran as Griff suggested - because she thought it sounded a bit Paddy! lol !) Or could even be that I thought those two up a week or so ago and am now trying to ship the blame onto someone else!
Really pleased that all is going well for you and your Mum and the little 'uns.
Such perfect wee creatures - even melt a hardened old stone heart like mine!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2016, 11:52 PM
Ah thankyou LGLoving my new namesThink I'll settle for NannyWhole different ball game with grand children,am loving itHope you and the lovely Mem are both wellBeen down to the old mobile home yet?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2016, 11:55 PM
So glad you've survived the arrival of twins Eileen, and hoping Sarah is doing well with you there to look after her. Hoping your mum gets well very soon and there is no more need of any treatment.
I have a feeling the names were suggested by LG and yes he is trying foist the responsibility, and subsequent retaliation, on others. Could be wrong, just saying.Love and hugs to the little girls, bet they've grown loads
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >