View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Lol losos...could you imagine LG...bet he would be cursing lol. I have come to the conclusion it doesn't really matter what you do...something crap will happen anyway..well it does to me lol
Missed Emmerdale, me and the pups were up the bog...i mean field lol had great fun getting muddy and nearly losing the glow in the dark ball
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Ah but then we can have a drink to make us feel better.Must try to go to sleep pups to train tomorrow then I will need a drink after. Lol!! Night all.zzzzzzzzz
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2016, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Have a good time, I missed where it is you're going but must involve an aeroplane if you're weighing luggage (see how quick I spotted that )

We'll get someone to cover for you
I'm off to Corralejo for a week, my mum lives there and thank you
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2016, 11:38 PM
I'm off to bed folks, see you all in a weeks time unless I get on here in the week
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Good luck with the new pups, Brenda.
See I've missed Harvey - yet again. Love his idea of my lifestyle - finger buffets and Dinner Parties. More like wandering the moors with dog and gun in the freezing cold and dark. Trying to make sure we aren't over run by poachers. Or more usually digging drainage ditches to ensure the roads don't get flooded over. Then there is dry-stone walling where the citizenry have seen fit to jump over and knock off the copings so that once there is a low point all the sheep go pouring through the gap and make it worse.I have callouses on my hands that would make the average Navvy blush, and with the exception of a 4 week stay in hospital some nearly four years ago have not had a day completely free of the place for recreation or holiday, in more than 40 years. Even when the Mem takes me and the dogs to a lurcher show (summer and autumn) or the odd bit of shopping for pressies and the like, I can be seen going round sheds and outbuildings - feeding and watering at stupid'o'clock, just so we can have an early start.
Finger buffets - very 60's I suspect but have never been to one - and am not likely to start anytime soon.
Yes - I admit to the occasional Dinner Party - where it is my pleasure to entertain very old friends - but these are few and far between. Never stint the visitors when it comes to a good claret or an Armagnac of distinction. Sadly, as is well known though, neither I nor the Mem partake of this particular vice so they must drink unaccompanied. So todays furore about liquor and it's effects does not apply. I feel quite left out! lol !
Hope that your blood tests went well Griff and that despite your efforts to the contrary - you still have more blood in there than lager! lol !
See once again the Dogsey war against techno and it's ilk continues unabated. As I said last night - I fortunately know nothing about that sort of thing. If the Mem can't fix it - then it goes down to young Jeny in the village and she wll sort it for me.
Hope all are OK, both 4 and two legged and that baby hobbitses and their mum are doing OK. Take it we haven't heard from "Granleen" (did you like that one) bet she won't Ha-Ha! She'll be far too busy with it all.
Have a lovely time Mandy. Bye fer now. G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2016, 12:19 AM
Mandy have a super holiday and happy 17th to Lauryn
Awwwww LG, i don't think it's right that people go round knocking off your coping stones...if only more people took care of their drainage ditches and rivers i am sure lots of places wouldn't end up under water
Lol Granleen...nope, no news...she will be run ragged no doubt....princess laceys needs to attend too, then i think Sarah had a csection so i doubt she can bend and lift...then there are the two littlies and her mum too, i hope she is well stocked with berocca!!! Made me tired just typing it!!
Deffo more blood than carling...damn dark it was too, i nevr mind having my blood taken but crikey, she took it from the outer part of my arm, flipping bruise came up immediately, just hope she hasn't wrecked my vein
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-01-2016, 12:28 AM
Oh No! Griff - it wasn't one of those nurses with the prominent canine teeth and big black cloak - or was it!
Just thought of another for Eileen - if she doesn't fancy being referred to as "Granleen" then it can be quickly changed to "Eil O'Gran" that one has a bit of a celtic ring to it, don't yer think?
Off to bed now - take care of yourself, Goodnight.G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2016, 12:47 AM
Ooooo no, she wasn't a vampire....i ate my garlic yesterday lol
Right, time to try and get some sleep myself...please keep fingers crossed that my nutty cat doesn't decide to get on my bed tomorrow morning...it has happened the past 2days...for a little chap he hogs the bed and quilt
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2016, 12:48 AM
Oooh you are Norty LG, no doubt when she fights her way out of nappies and babygros she will respond, no news is good news
Eugh that nurse needs to go for training if she is making messes like that, hoping your results are decent if not down right astonishing, Griff
Mandy, have a great holiday and enjoy the break
Spent half the night on the phone, again. Managed to follow the goings on in Corrie and watched Mr Selfridge, thank goodness for subtitles, then just when I was about to go and do girlie brekkies, it rang again and it was gone midnight when I managed to extricate myself.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6