View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-12-2015, 04:50 PM
Ha ha I prefer to be in the kitchen on my own when cooking. Never say no to them clearing up after dinner is finished and washing up.

Christmas dinner was at their house Tracey's mum and step-dad attending. I just have this vision in my head of him sitting upstairs on his own or wandering about out and he could of come here if that was the case. Gorden or Michael would of picked him up and we are over there tomorrow to of dropped him at work.
Michael and Gorden have said it that won't happen Tracey is not that spiteful. Still not sure what is happening about him and Joel and Tracey's sister for dinner tomorrow.
Enjoying christmas and having Micheal here but thinking about Mark is spoiling it a little.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2015, 04:53 PM
Just walked Amber, so much rubbish or repeats on TV think I will have a doze on the bed for an hour. Hope you have all had a lovely day! God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Agree Moyra tv is rubbish.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Just found POGdogs! that's worth watching on ch 3
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-12-2015, 07:04 PM
Had a lovely Christmas dinner and got some lovely pressies.
Also got some from my friends that I haven't opened yet, and will do that tomorrow.
Weather kicked in really badly and the motorway home was a nightmare, left early as it was raining so hard, deep water even on the M62, and if you waved LG I wouldn't have seen you due to the weather. Glad you have had a lovely day and cooked dinner.
Hoping he did get a meal at Tracey's, he wouldn't cut off his nose to spite his face would he Lynn You sound like you've had a great day and enjoyed it.
Moyra, thank goodness Steve has helped, even if it was the washing up, there's a lot of it after Christmas Dinner, and hoping you he got a present, maybe even left you some goodies for yourself
Griff, is your brother coping with the dogs alright, everything else sounds like its gone well.
Watched POG Dogs on +1 as I got home in the middle of it, saw to the girls, they had their teas and a banana after,and went back to bed. Yard is flooded its raining so hard.
Corrie then Downton Abbey, going to miss Call The Midwife though
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Yes Steve has been good today and we have both had a turkey sandwich for tea and I am now ready for bed. trying desperately to stay awake to see Downton Abbey tonight
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Good evening

I am glad that everyone seems to have had a good day.

Good you made it home in one piece June, it was ti[ping it down here earlier.

Friend has just gone home she seemed to have enjoyed herself. She bought us some lovely presents and even one for Teazle.

Son has emailed. Name of new granddaughter is Sarah Kate Fareira (mum's maiden name) weight 3.5kg , length 49 cm. They should be home tomorrow.

Have a good evening
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2015, 07:54 PM
sounds like everyone is having a good day then..well except for lynn worrying..could u text him and put your mind at rest???
TW, the dogs are trying to be good...everytime he leaves the room they get all excited when he comes back..told him to leave the doors and let them follow him..he doesn't, he kets vanishing off to his bedroom for hours, so far it is twice today, last night he went off at about 7.30 and didn't reappear until nearly 10, he has never been keen on any of my dogs and h told kota she smelt earlier...mum said well she was bathed yesterday so she doesn't smell!! he does it to wind me up
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Griff, just ignore him, he'll be gone soon (probably as soon as the trains start running) have a lovely day and pretend you can't hear him, and if he's in his room then he's not bothering you
Good idea, Lynn, text him
Sue,3.5kg a good weight, thats about 7 and a half pounds in old money isn't
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
he has never been keen on any of my dogs and h told kota she smelt earlier..
Evening everyone pleased to see all are enjoying the day in various ways, try not to worry too much Lynn.

Griff that's not nice. Did you tell him that Kota can smell him and it's probably worse for her as you know dogs sense of smell is at least a thousand times greater than humans.

My nose is almost dead, can smell virtually nothing, but a wet dog I can smell and although I don't think anyone will make it into an aftershave I do rather like it.

Going to watch a bit of tely now, maybe back latter.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >