Morning Eileen nearly missed you there.
Enjoy the walk.
Hi LYNN
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:48 AM
Morning

Helena - huge hugs for what you are going through, bless you. That must be so scary.

Carys has her first swimming lesson with the school today and I'm really worried she might struggle with getting herself changed. I'd go and watch but apparently the viewing gallery is closed when the schools are swimming. I might go and spy on the coach though, to check she's okay.

Loki is still being a pain but a lovable one.

Have a super day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2013, 09:21 AM
Morning Linda I hope Carys gets on ok with the swimming and changing.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 09:48 AM
Morning everyone, Sounds like a lot of hugs needed to go round.

Two dogs at home here doing very well in ignoring each other. Amber would love to play but Bertie says stay away from me and lets her know so she does as she is told.

Helena, do hope the pain and discomfort will ease off soon, what a shock to the system.

Lynn, Yes I got a bit damp in that drizzle this morning not too bad but the weekend coming is supposed to be torrential rain.

Lore, glad Davies cut is starting to heal up and I guess he will be wearing shorts as much as he can to show it off to the girls. You do seem up to your eyes in everything I wish you luck.

I'm afraid I am brain dead this morning so all those I should reply to please forgive me as I leave a load of hugs for you all and I'll wish you all a lovely day instead. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Morning Moyra. Good news the dog are getting along well even if Bertie doesn't want to play.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Good morning fellow members it is brightening up nicely after a wet start.

I have done the shopping and am now off to prepare lunch for my son who is coming to see me shortly .
Enjoy your day everyone
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Morning everyone

Good news is the Pirate Prince(previously Roodee )has been discharged by John the vet & they don't want to see(or hear)him again, unless the soluble stitches don't dissolve in the next couple of weeks. In John's own words"the they don't come out on their own(the external knots that is)they he would need to come back in & the whole staff would subdue him into submission & get rid of the external bits"

At the moment he is sitting on top of the easy chair gazing out of the front window ready to repel any invaders LOLOL

Poor Master Tommee was being chased indoors by Miss Keewee when he hit the top edge of the dog door with his head & is now sporting a lovely egg sized lump !! hasn't stopped him & Miss K mouth wrestling & chasing each other in & out obviously missed his brain cell !!

The rest of us are ok

At the 1960s style dog training last night, there were the usual mix of new & older dogs & it's obvious that at least one of the trainers has no clue as to how to train a dog to go down on command without using force. Mind you when she takes the head trainers dog in for "training"it's a race to see when he(the dog)will drag his "handler"out of the training area back to his owner, we lay fun bets on how long his "training"drag the handler round the hall session will last. An excellent example to the new people(NOT)the dog is a poorly bred BMD, he is very small for the breed, massively overshost, missmarked & his obvious problems with his hindquarters when walking, mind you the reason he was bought was because the breed don't live long , don't need exercise , was cheap & will be the owners last dog Doh she's younger that me !!!!

Hope all those on the sick list are feeling better & that all the furkids are doing good XX
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Great to hear ROODEE is grand and finished with the vet.Amazes me how well they cope,not a bother on them Would love to see a pic..must post some of my blade too.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Morning Mini enjoy lunch with your son.
Morning Joedee. Glad to hear the Pirate prince is doing so well and discharged by the vet. poor Tommee I hope the lump goes down soon.
Oh dear that poor Bernese. Being my chosen breed this makes me very sad to read such things.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Talk about a total knob
Was tidying the kitchen and could hear this noise from upstairs,like a knocking sound Would hear it for a few minutes then it would stop and a minute or so later start up again Got myself all geared up to investigate,grabbed a golf club outta the garage and headed ever so slowly upstairs checked the rooms!!... No sound??? Had my foot on the 2nd stair on the way back down when it started again..coming from the spare room The tortoise had only got itself stuck on its back and was banging its little legs against the side of the tank
Has now been rescued and munching happily on some salad Noisy wee devil...all the size of it
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »