Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 05:06 AM

Morning everyone - Tuesday!

Morning all,

Well, that’s Monday out of the way, and I’m not sorry to see the back of it.

It wasn’t too bad, thanks to Shirley, but I was still glad when 4.30 came.

The day started bad, as there was a power cut this morning and our system didn’t come back on line. There’s nothing worse than having piles of work, and no PC to work with

Today will be better, I’m sure (famous last words!)

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today’s gem:
Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway – John Wayne
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 05:14 AM
Morning Vicki, and all.

And so it begins, the refusal to go to the toilet the night before resulting in getting up at stupid o'clock because they can't hold it anymore. It's a bit of rain - get over it!

Working 9-3 today. Going to be a very long shift.

Hope everyones day is dry, safe and warm!
Jesss
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2012, 05:20 AM
Good morning

I hope today goes better for you!

Not started well today, couldn't sleep so up an hour and a half early, means Will is getting snuggles on the sofa before walkies though while I drink a bucket of tea! Hopefully OH is back today, if he is back for a few days we might go get puppy tomorrow otherwise he won't get to see him before he goes to sandier places for 6 months

Well now to dig myself and Will off the sofa, it's not yet raining so going to sneak in an extra early walk.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxx

Hope today is alot smoother going xxx

Well up with the lark again before 5am thanks to Pat being on early's. Still I have so much to do today so once Foster son has left around 7.30 that will see me started.
Had a really good day yesterday although was out in the rain nearly all day we were like drowned rats stupid dogs walk and play in the rain....but once indoors its a Nooooooooooo to going out in the garden for a pee Still not to worry atm no rain so they have been and done this morning.

Not so warm out folks so wrap up well

Have a great day One and All xxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Morning Vicki, and all.

And so it begins, the refusal to go to the toilet the night before resulting in getting up at stupid o'clock because they can't hold it anymore. It's a bit of rain - get over it!

Working 9-3 today. Going to be a very long shift.

Hope everyones day is dry, safe and warm!
Morning Aimee

Originally Posted by Jesss View Post
Good morning

I hope today goes better for you!

Not started well today, couldn't sleep so up an hour and a half early, means Will is getting snuggles on the sofa before walkies though while I drink a bucket of tea! Hopefully OH is back today, if he is back for a few days we might go get puppy tomorrow otherwise he won't get to see him before he goes to sandier places for 6 months

Well now to dig myself and Will off the sofa, it's not yet raining so going to sneak in an extra early walk.
Morning Jess
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 05:36 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning Cuz xxx

Hope today is alot smoother going xxx

Well up with the lark again before 5am thanks to Pat being on early's. Still I have so much to do today so once Foster son has left around 7.30 that will see me started.
Had a really good day yesterday although was out in the rain nearly all day we were like drowned rats stupid dogs walk and play in the rain....but once indoors its a Nooooooooooo to going out in the garden for a pee Still not to worry atm no rain so they have been and done this morning.

Not so warm out folks so wrap up well

Have a great day One and All xxxxxxx
Morning Steph
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2012, 06:24 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

I hope today is better Vicki.

Very cold here but dry so something to be thankful for.

Good gem today. Have a good day all.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 06:25 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone

I hope today is better than yesterday for you Vicki. Yes Steph, what is it about this rain that they don't want to get wet going out for a pee and yet when you pick that collar and lead up..... I could understand it if it was a different door you're going out from but mine isn't!

It's certainly raining out there, although just showers, and I'm bound to get caught in one, the good thing being, in these thick woods you don't really notice it you just hear it. The wind last last was quite horrendous so I'm glad that's stopped. Poor Dave left the house in the pouring rain and the dark at 6 am and left me and Zena all snuggled up in bed counting my blessings

My guests left the caravan early yesterday and who can blame them when they saw the forecast was like this for the whole week, so I shall be getting up there and doing ready for the next lot on Saturday, and I hope they get some better weather.

Lots to do today, and dare I say it, but I now have a blue sky out there with a few whispy black clouds floating past. Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 06:33 AM
Morning Vicki and all

Another grey day to look forward to but as I am working all day today I doubt I will notice too much. The dogs are managing to hold out not wanting to go out in the wet, trouble is when they want to go they want to go NOW!!

I hope you are all ok and no-one has been washed away or flooded out.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Morning Vicki and all.
I'm another with dogs that won't go out for a pee in the rain, however mine get excited when they see their leads coming out for a walk but as soon as I open that door and they see wet stuff the anchors go on and no way will they head out walking in it.
Well i am glad 21st Birthdays only come once in a lifetime as I'm exhausted, but it was great fun and I know Charly had a lovely time. Her boyfriend picked her up yesterday morning and took her for breakfast at Frankie and Bennys and there on it was constant different things till late last night.
Oh well back to work today and normality again, whatever that is.
Hope todays better Vicki
Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >