Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 05:44 PM
just wanted to say chin up gall... hugs x
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-10-2008, 08:35 PM
thanks for all the kind words everyone, i feel a bit better today, had a good cry last night and that seems to help...my dad seems better now...obviously one of his moods that he takes out on me!!!!
oh still away and i dont hear from him much cos hes with his friends...u no what guys are like when theyre all signle and one of them has a long term g/f they just dont understand at all...

iv had half an apple today even though i felt ill.have taken some cold and flu tabs vicki, am feeling a bit better already.

its nice to know so many people left messages hehe.

i have work today....which i dont feel like facing, but prob will do me the world of good more than staying in.....

i let koda sleep with me last nigt....he kept licking me
and he snuggled up with me, he knew something was wrong , dear of him

love tiff xx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Didn't see this until now, very glad you are feeling a bit better. Parents have a knack of hitting a raw nerve when having a go at you, my mother used to be expert at it.

They say to feed a cold, do try and eat a bit more, what about soup? You'll get more ill if you don't eat

You sound perkier than your first post which is great to see. Stay positive, warm and look after yourself
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Well done with the half an apple, Tiff.

Could you try a bit more, please?

Lovely to hear you're feeling a bit better

x0x0x0x
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Hope you feel better today...?? Bless ya! its not nice when your on your own, it makes you think far too much, which then ends up upsetting you even more!! Were always here on dogsey to cheer you up, and were always here to chat to...so your never on your own missee!!!hehehe take care xxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Glad your feeling better, yea lets try some soup please
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Oh hun, just caught this.... so sorry you feeling so down and full of cold Which is no doubt made worse by your fella being away and your dad being rough....
I have seen your pic and you are one pretty lady and you should be proud of yourself... so please try to eat a bit more, which you should with some medication and sending you ((((MASSIVE HUGS)))) and give your ickle puppy a big hug too, cos he is a poppet
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2008, 02:50 PM
thanks guys am trying to eat but it just keeps coming back up feel so sick...my oh is back today though so im hoping to see him before i have work later...
settagirl thank you

xxx'
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2