Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 07:13 PM

A wash n brush up and a short back n sides

his dog sitter is also a groomer so hes going to have the works, but ben hates water, have probs bathing him at home. and even grooming him he will run off if he can. and as for the croppers my goodness thats a job in its self, im wondering if she will let me come in with him to keep him calm. but im hoping the end result will be a lovely n clean ben.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 07:34 PM
I suspect that your dog groomer may well prefer you NOT be there to keep him calm as many dogs behave much better WITHOUT their owners there!

They are used to handling difficult dogs and often owners are a hindrance rather than a help!
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I suspect that your dog groomer may well prefer you NOT be there to keep him calm as many dogs behave much better WITHOUT their owners there!

They are used to handling difficult dogs and often owners are a hindrance rather than a help!
i agree, i often get chucked out at the vets because phoebe is acting up, once im gone shes fine. Same at kennels she is an angel for them
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2011, 01:31 PM
he is used to her so he shouldnt be that bad. just the water he hates water big time. and hes got retreiver in him lol obiously not enough