Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2016, 06:55 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 9th October

Good Morning all, Looks like it might be a bright day today. Not wanting to get up now the mornings are getting darker.

June, that sounds lovely that Zen was all tucked up nice and warm with Keshi. Hope she leaves the light fittings alone.

Slugs, cannot stand them need more hedgehogs to dispose of them all. Something I tried once was coffee grounds to protect your plants. Salt shrivels them up but you still have to dispose of them and you do not want too much salt in your soil.

Lynn, do hope the car is definitely going to run ok from now on and that you can feel safe in the knowledge of keeping her.

Mandy, Good to have you back, these cold viruses are awful and very difficult to shake off. Cannot think how long I have had mine but then I had become quite weak from the operation and illness before so it seem to take hold firmer.

Anyway hope all who have been poorly are on the road to recovery.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2016, 07:24 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Bright here to today. Hoping to get some washing dry.

We had the chance to meet with our friends from Welne today for a walk. I declined yesterday due to having Mark, Lauren and Joel here and thinking full roast dinner. Anyway they are going out at some point so hoping to ring them in a bit and be able to meet after all. Gorden has put the back seats down in the Suzuki so Dillon should be able to squeeze in if we meet at Downham or they may come here and we will walk the back footpaths and do the orchard to.
We will have a late roast in that case chicken in oven so that should be cooked by the time we need to leave then it will just be veg, roasties and yorkshire puds to do.

I bet that looked cute June maybe Kesh will keep Zen out of trouble.
Lovely photos of them digging. What a shame about the river getting so clogged up seems no one has a care for the natural beauty around them now or the wildlife.
Moyra hope the cold is on it's way out.

Hope everyone is feeling well today and all our four legged friends.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2016, 07:26 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow
Overlay this morning, forgot to set alarm because I wanted to watch F1 so will need to watch it on catch up instead.
Will get Rosie out later. Then we also have my cousins little boys birthday party. They having a joint party as they birthday's are close together Eli is 3 & Oliver 1 love them 2 they are such characters
Our Lidl finally reopened Thursday, it's massive now, sad I know but I missed it lol
Thanks for those who asked after mum, she's doing ok she's got great supportive friends out there. And has made it clear to us all, at the moment she has no plans to move back here - very independent lady my mum
Right will be back later - need breakfast & cuppa
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2016, 07:27 AM
Morning Lynn, fingers crossed you get out for that walk.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2016, 07:47 AM

Morning all

Lovely start to the day with sun up bright and early.

A snail goes into a police station and says he has been mugged by two slugs. The police officer asked if the snail could describe them.
"No" said the snail "it happened too fast"

Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope the cold soon goes Moyra.

Lynn hope you get to meet your friends and have a lovely walk with the dogs. Fingers crossed that the car is now fully fit for function. Good idea to have someone follow you just in case.

Welcome back Mandy pleased to hear your mum is coping well and I am sure with the good friends she has made she will enjoy her time out there. She knows where you are should she need you.

at you and the ducks Gordon - so you need another holiday then

Lovely morning with bright sun and not too chilly. Teazle walked now having a quick coffee before I decide what to do before cooking lunch. Barry is doing what he does best - nothing

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2016, 08:26 AM
! keep telling Sue that doing nothing is the hardest thing to do
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2016, 09:17 AM
Lol Tumbleweed!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2016, 09:28 AM
Beautiful morning here, sun is on and blue sky with some high cloud, if it wasn't for the temperature you'd think it was a summers day.
Was watching Iron Man4 till late, and was popping out every so often to check girls, total utter silence, all in bed snoring away and not a movement. Sadly Iron Man has given it all up for Lurve and will no longer be a Superhero
Girls all present and correct this morning, was beginning to wonder if the fairies or Wolfy Gods had taken them and left plastic ones in their place
Got training with Zen later on, will take her for a quick run on the little park before we go to make sure the bounce has been taken out of her. Think the river wore her out yesterday
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2016, 09:50 AM
Touch wood, June, touch wood!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >