Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 06:54 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday 2nd October.

Good Morning folks. Got a rude awakening. Steve telling me I must take him to the hospital. I appears his haemeroids are giving him dire trouble. Everytime he coughs he cries out in pain. I suspect the car will have to go on charge she hasn't been used in days again.

Harvey glad your news was good but still makes you worry what was wrong with you.

June, I see the girls are still having games, they will settle down soon. Lot colder this morning will soon have to put some heating on.

Hope everyone is ok, take care all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-10-2016, 07:29 AM

Good morning all

Sun has got his hat on but for how long is the question.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2016, 07:32 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Goodness Moyra talk about stand to attention and do what I say. My neighbour in Harlow had this problem few years back. I believe she went to the Doctor first granted probably no Doctor today. I am not 100% sure but feel they gave her some very strong cream and a ring to sit on and said try that first before an operation. It worked. They can be annoyingly painful things I know.

Harvey so glad the stroke investigation came up negative. Maybe it's stress and working hard all got on top of you.

We took Dillon to the river walk at Welney yesterday then dropped him home tidied up and later went to castle acre priory and had lunch sitting outside the little tea rooms in the village. Will post some pics later if I get time.

Hope everyone is feeling well and all four legged friends too.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 07:43 AM
He thinks he will wait and see the doctor. He has got haemoroid cream but doesn't seem to be helping. He has put an ice pack there to try to shrivel the piles. One thing after another! Glad Dillon is doing ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 08:41 AM
Moyra, do you have a walk in centre? or if you ring your usual surgery there should be an out of hours number...i think you go through 111 but they will decide if you need the walk in centre, emergency Dr or A&E...i usually just tell them i want the Dr instead of waiting at the walk in centre
Lynn, sounds like you had a nice day yesterday then
Ooooo Tumbleweed, that is a stunning photo
TW, yes, i am o.k thanks...enjoying being in control of the remote and big screen Lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 09:08 AM
Morning all bright and dry here this morning.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Beautiful morning, a lot colder, but blue sky and sunshine here, makes such a difference
Zens test today, am hoping she carries on the way she's been in class. Could have killed her yesterday for getting the rubbish sack, then again I should have hidden it in the bin, and if hadn't had it then maybe she would have started on something Expensive All fine this morning, up to now anyway
Nice afternoon out, Lynn. Your meal out sounds lovely in beautiful surroundings. Car is going well up to now I take it.
Home Alone with all you want to watch on telly, Griff. Can't be bad can it. Is the Steve Saga ongoing, when does be have to return to work
Moyra, you come first, and I suspect A&E at the weekend is not the place for you, you could be there for a very long time I indeed sat with drunks and druggies
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Lol TW, yes, i am still in touch with Steve....well he is of sick until the 5th i think but....... he is offically on holiday from today so they will have to give him back 3 or 4 days of his leave, i have told him to keep an eye and make sure they give it him back. To be honest, i fully expect when he goes back to work that he will not want to know me...i have made sure that his dog got the help he needed and stayed with him whilst he went and made sure that i rung Steve several times a day and went to see him a few times a week to make sure that he was o.k..so i have helped him get through a difficult time at least, i do understand he doesn't have a lot of time free and he gets very stressed because of his job...i have said i will always try to be his friend, even if he doesn't make it easy sometimes
Good luck with the test today, i am sure Zen will ace it and if not well, we can all have an off day can't we??
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-10-2016, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Harvey so glad the stroke investigation came up negative. Maybe it's stress and working hard all got on top of you.
Thanks Lynn, can I quote you on that

Originally Posted by griff View Post
i have said i will always try to be his friend, even if he doesn't make it easy sometimes
You really are a good 'un

So my little incident on the evening of the 22nd. is a mystery. I'm due for a 24hr. ECG monitor thingy on the 22nd. and I'll have a chat with the doctor sometime after that. In the meantime just try to forget it happened
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-10-2016, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
or if you ring your usual surgery there should be an out of hours number...i think you go through 111
Agree, or you can ring 111 direct, it worked for me
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >