Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 07:58 AM

Morning dogsey daily thread (Saturday)

Good morning everyone, still pretty chilly this morning but suppose to warm up later.

June, do hope Keshi and Mabs are better this morning.

Hope everyone else is ok. Have a good day everyone, stay safe, warm and dry and above all well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Good morning Mouyra and all who follow

Up later this morning. Still dark and pouring hard so I don't think will be out for walk anytime soon as Teazle has poked her nose out, had breakfast and is now fast asleep on the sofa Some washing in machine, sister home this afternoon so only lunch to cook and take her to the station. I think a rest this afternoon before back at son's flat from tomorrow for the week!

Have a good day all and stay safe
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Morning Moyra,Sue and Dogsey
Bleughhh horrible morning here. Brian and Pepsi have gone out but I don't think I will be anytime soon
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Morning each and anyone who follows. Wet here so not been out yet. Tyto sleeping after having his breakfast so no worries there. Have been doing the usual and making a new list of emails for the members that have joined our training group. Don't start until next Saturday so hope it is dry then. Nothing worse than soggy pups. Have a good day with whatever takes your fancy doing. ttfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 09:26 AM
I took Amber out earlier, peeing down with rain and miserably cold. It is a day for staying and keeping warm if you can. Trouble is dogs still need their walks.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Wet here this morning. Mabs was starving hungry and had a small brekkie, Keshi ate half of hers, I gave them both another immodium type tablet, had to play hide and seek with Keshi to get her to take hers, so she's feeling better . Cariad and Lona seem OK, maybe its not infectious, keeping them all in another day anyway just in case as I don't want anyone else picking it up from my girls, plus if they DO have the runs when out I have no idea whatsoever about how one would go about clearing it up!!!! Will keep Keshi away from training tomorrow, and call in and pay my subs and start next Sunday instead. They've got white fish for tea tonight.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Oh poor girls, June, Amber is due to go out again but I have just taken the tree and decs down and I store my tree in the back garden shed.........It was like wading through a swamp to get there to put the tree away.

I am going to leave walking Amber in the hope that it will dry up later. They did say it would but what do they know!

Hope the girls are better soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2015, 12:16 PM
They're a lot happier than they were this time yesterday, Moyra, and I'm hoping I've zapped it now. Will know if there is any recurrence in the next 24 hours as I'm stopping the meds now to see what happens.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 12:36 PM
Fingers crossed for them then June, Good luck. I still have not taken Amber out again it is peeing it down and everywhere is sodden! I know I shall have to take her out later just hope that seeing as she went this morning she can hold out to a little bit later. Knowing how often I need the bathroom I always feel guilty if I expect her to hold on too long.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Mine will go in the yard or on the shavings if they don't like the look of the weather. Just going out now to skip out and check to see how sickbay is looking
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »