Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tirnanog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-02-2006, 06:58 PM

Joy at Last - been offered an 8mth WSS!

I haven't posted for ages - just a reminder - my Welsh Springer died last year and we missed her dreadfully - in the last 48 hrs we have been offered a 8mth WSS who needs a new home - home checked and pup coming on Friday with breeder for a visit - and will saty if all goes OK
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2006, 06:59 PM
I hope all goes well!! Will keep my fingers crossed!!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2006, 07:00 PM
That's great news So, that's photos of your new addition on Saturday then!
Tirnanog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Bought my O/H a digital camera last year he is on 48 hr notice to crack it or WW 3 is going to break out in our house
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2006, 07:20 PM
So happy for you. Can't wait to see pics, providing the puppy stays (as if it won't )
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2006, 08:26 PM
great news another dog to drawl over
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-02-2006, 08:33 PM
I well remember your posts looking for a suitable dog - and now it seems you may have found one I am so pleased for you and hope that all works out well on Friday
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Wonderful news, so sorry for your loss - I am sure the home-check will go very well and I hope you figure the camera out before war starts!
Tirnanog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Thursday am - thanks all - two or three WSS have came up recently but they were either too far away or something told me - not the one for us - or I was warned off - and the litter we were keeping an eye on didn't happen and I really wanted to rehome/rescue as that is what we have always done. This 'entire' dog has a dreadfull name which I will not mention just incase his first family read this though I doubt it. As we are 'simple country folk' nobody wanted a designer name - the texts have been flying - but we landed on Max - Flynn - Ben or Kiri - just found out that his Kennel name is Maximmilian - but we will see. I was upset to find that the woman threw him out back to the breeder - who actually went to rescue him - as he was howling at night and ruining her clothes by jumping up. Breeder says he is fine with her - though his sister is behaving like a tart and he needs moving fast. Why wear designer clothes with a springer spaniel - he was a fashion accessory - sadly the little girl is terribly upset to lose her pet - you could slap some pelple couldn't you. He obviously at 8 months will be almost full size but wiill post picture when O?H get to grip with camera. had a good cry last night over April - and felt guilty that a new dog was taking her place - but I have to try and move on.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-02-2006, 11:37 AM
will keep my fingers crossed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >