Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-08-2005, 10:49 AM

The X factor

So the X factor started last week, and yet again i am hooked!
Anyone else out there liking this season so far?
Who is your favourite judge?
Do u think that the public are utter nutters for trying whne they sound like bawling cats?
Do you think the judges are to harsh?

I think this Season has been great in just one show!!
I think some of the public are nutters and just shameless IMO
And IMO Sharon Osbourne is the best judge

So come on your thoughts?
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Oh I think Simon is great! Can't beleive the other 2 put that cross dresser through last week!!!
My lad went to school with Trevor...the young blond lad.Thought he was excellent.
What about the old boy who said he'd brought back the voice of John Lennon!!! What a loon
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Yep it's great!
It stops the withdrawal symptoms from Big Bro and means I get some ironing done
The judges are are all too kind though..I would say ''Your mother or best friend should have told you your rubbish ..get off now '
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 12:49 PM
I love it too its so funny, simon really makes the show i think. Archer that bloke that did the voice of john lennon was very mad, but great to watch. And what about that g/f b/f couple who wouldnt leave when regected
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 01:01 PM
I'm very very bored of these reality TV shows now so avoid them at all costs. Simon Cowell's uk home is round the corner from me though and he's loveley he also talks a lot of sense: he told me jake has the X Factor!!!!
sarah2
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-08-2005, 01:15 PM
LOL Laura simon talks sense he has!

As for the programme I cant stand these shows and wonder what's happened to the real TV programmes dramas comedies etc of years gone by. It's sad this reality TV industry!
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 02:16 PM
We all have a choice....turn over and watch something else or stay tuned.How many channels do we have now? Enough to satisfy all I think...no one is forced to watch anything and at the end of the day there are obviously enough people that watch them to make them viable.
There are some reality shows I like some I don't...I judge each on its own merits.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-08-2005, 02:48 PM
I'm glad i'm not the only one who has gotten hooked after 1 episode, i don't usually buy into these talent shows, but X factor is open to anyone and everyone, regardless of age etc which is why i like it, it give everyone a chance, even though it usually ends in a lot of fruit loops auditioning but there ya go.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by Natasha
I love it too its so funny, simon really makes the show i think. Archer that bloke that did the voice of john lennon was very mad, but great to watch. And what about that g/f b/f couple who wouldnt leave when regected
The loon with the John Lennon voice on the machine is just, well words fail me.
The B/F and G/F couple have one word that describes them nat, and its frightning, Simon Cowell was right what he said about their little grins and such, it is like vomit material!!!!
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 02:52 PM
I like Sharon Osborne, i carn't believe some of the people really think they can sing when they are terrible
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »