Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 07:59 AM

Morning all - bbbrrrr!

Morning all,

Just took Roxy on a short walk, and the poor old dear’s limping more than me . Her luxating patella is really giving her gip this morning. Not a good day for the old Duchess.

It’s ffffreezing out there…….. driving winds, rain and it’s soooo cold. I can’t wear gloves when dog-walking, in case the lead gets pulled out of my hand. My hands are now so cold, I’m having trouble typing. They are starting to warm up, though, as they’ve started tingling. Definitely a day to get your thermals on!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
There is a blonde, a redhead and a brunette on the stairway to heaven.
God says, "There are 3,000 steps and I'll tell you a joke on each 1,000th step you reach. If you laugh you go to hell."
So they start walking and reach to the first 1,000th step. God tells a joke, the brunette laughs and goes to hell.
Then on the 2,000th step God tells a joke, the redhead laughs and goes to hell.
On the 3,000th step God tells a joke, the blonde doesn't laugh and proceeds to the gate.
Suddenly, she bursts out laughing. God asks, "what are you laughing about?", so she replies, "I just got the first joke!".
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 08:02 AM
It is blowing another hoolie here and it is bitterly cold wind, at one stage had trouble walking in the wind, still the dogs all loooked great with their hair flowing behind them lol!
Puppies are doing brilliantly and they are going through the 'I'm a vicious puppy' stage as they have just all learnt to make little growly noises
Working this morning then rest of the day off!
Becky
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Howling gales and freezing cold here today too. OH taking Cassie to the park while I nip to the shops, then I'm going to hole myself up in the nice warm house for the duration! Hoping we don't lose anymore roof tiles as well. Flipping dog flap keeps opening and freezing us out! Have a good Saturday everyone and stay cosy and warm
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
It is blowing another hoolie here and it is bitterly cold wind, at one stage had trouble walking in the wind, still the dogs all loooked great with their hair flowing behind them lol!
Puppies are doing brilliantly and they are going through the 'I'm a vicious puppy' stage as they have just all learnt to make little growly noises
Working this morning then rest of the day off!
Becky
Morning Becky

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Howling gales and freezing cold here today too. OH taking Cassie to the park while I nip to the shops, then I'm going to hole myself up in the nice warm house for the duration! Hoping we don't lose anymore roof tiles as well. Flipping dog flap keeps opening and freezing us out! Have a good Saturday everyone and stay cosy and warm
Morning Jackie
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Morning all,
We have had rain, hail, snow more wind its raining again now Oh for a house with central heating and double glazing As I'm on my own this weekend looking after FIL just waiting for a let up in the rain to go out and get logs for the "wood stove".

have a good weekend

Jeanette
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 08:20 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

pretty cold and wet here too.
Another day of viewings for the house - and one coming for a third time! Hopefully not too much longer and she'll be sold.

have a great day everyone x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning all,
We have had rain, hail, snow more wind its raining again now Oh for a house with central heating and double glazing As I'm on my own this weekend looking after FIL just waiting for a let up in the rain to go out and get logs for the "wood stove".

have a good weekend

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - bbbrrrrrrr! *Hugs*

Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,

pretty cold and wet here too.
Another day of viewings for the house - and one coming for a third time! Hopefully not too much longer and she'll be sold.

have a great day everyone x
Morning Pat
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Morning Vicki - Howling winds here with rain, mud everywhere! Lovely Easter!

Morning All
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Off to my parents today, my neice and nephew will be coming too and i have arranged an easter egg hunt for them (just a little one). Well, my neice is a bit young and isnt allowed chocolate so have bought her a cuddly easter bunny instead.

Will try and take some piccys

Hope Roxy feels better Vicki.

Have a good day all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
Morning Vicki - Howling winds here with rain, mud everywhere! Lovely Easter!

Morning All
Morning Sheena

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Off to my parents today, my neice and nephew will be coming too and i have arranged an easter egg hunt for them (just a little one). Well, my neice is a bit young and isnt allowed chocolate so have bought her a cuddly easter bunny instead.

Will try and take some piccys

Hope Roxy feels better Vicki.

Have a good day all
Morning Jules - thanks hon x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >