Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 07:52 AM
Well said Tink.

Yes it is a pity that people can be so narrow-minded and I hate it even more that they pass these attitudes onto their children!

Hopefully, she will have learned more about how fab Staffies really are, well done!
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 05:34 PM
What a shame that staffies have such an iffy reputation but i do wish people wouldnt tar them all with the same brush,i must admit i've met some real scary staffs and some really nice ones too ,but i always try to judge each dog on its own merit .
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2006, 05:42 PM
I think the funniest episode i ever had was when i had Abe.A couple were making a fuss of him and he was as usual loving it.After couple of minutes,the lady looks at me and says "he's lovley-what breed is he?"

I replied "he's a Rottweiler"

She then says "oh right-i think we'll be going now..."

and off they went!

They were absolutely fine with him until they were aware of his breed!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by trikeschick
We get the same with Suki - people jump to conclusions that we're walking a dangerous dog! All dogs have the potential to be dangerous in the wrong hands - just because my puppy is massive and has a loud bark doesn't make her dangerous!
lol i know that feeling with my 2 not because of breed as not many know what they are usually we get huge gsd........
but just size and bark puts them off.

sal people will always judge on hear say and breed its their loss if they can get the facts right about the breeds they are so quickly to bad mouth.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2