Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-07-2006, 10:43 AM

Terrible morning.

I took Vegas early this morning to the country park for a nice walk round and so he could have a swim in the many lakes there.

Unfortuntely,some broken glass in bottom of the shallow lake has sliced his paw and after making quick phone call to emergency vet-they strapped his paw up.Gotta take him back tommorrow so they can see whether it needs stitching or not,but he seemed optomistic that it dont and that the skin would knit together without.

Im absolutely livid cause people there told me that they saw teenagers throwing broken bottles into the lake few days ago.Im gonna be honest here,but if i catch the little w****** doing it-i will beat the crap out of them-this is my truth.

I dont give a toss what the law says,but they wont ever get away with it while im about.

Here Vegas looking sorry for himself.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2006, 10:48 AM
Aww Steve Poor Vegas!

I dont know why idiots have to throw broken glass around

I hope Vegas is feeling better soon x
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Poor Vegas He looks so sad.

Our local pond is the same, full of broken glass not very nice for dogs or children.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2006, 11:00 AM
I shall send you my specially monogrammed baseball bat for the beating of w*****s - it's very good!

Hugs to Vegas xoxoxoxox
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Poor Vegas he does look sorry for himself hope it heals quickly as paws can be a bit troublesome when cut open. Syd sliced a bit out of his up the woods a few weeks back, it healed up ok but kept opening up again so his walks had to be restricted. Lets hope Vegas has less hassle with his.
whoami
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-07-2006, 11:09 AM
little s**t** hope they gash thier feet open one day.

get better soon Vegas
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-07-2006, 11:10 AM
I don't blame you Steve
Poor vegas
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-07-2006, 11:10 AM
some people these days just dont care about other but i had to laugh at your picture does look a bit sorry for himself
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-07-2006, 11:16 AM
I've calmed down a bit now and Vegas is laying next to back door in the sun cleaning himself up.

Im really fed up with how teenagers behave nowadays and how we adults are not supposed to lay a hand on them when their causing mayhem.If i had done something like that as a kid-i would have gotten a good hiding-from a complete stranger,but in todays society,we're not even allowed hold them until the Police arrive cause thats called assault.You can understand why some people take the law into their own hands cant you?

The worst thing i ever saw involving glass was a few years ago on the playing field behind my house while walking Abe.Some 'kids' had stuck the necks of Hooch bottles into the earth and then smashed them-right next to play area with swings etc.The thought of a child falling onto the broken glass filled me with dread so there i was at 6.00am yanking them out of the ground.

This is why im so aggresive towards the little s**t heads round here when they're upto no good.

ps.If people wanna raise kids like this with no control-they should have kept their dicks inside their trousers and saved us all the hassle.
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2006, 11:17 AM
I can't understand why some idiots think throwing glass into pools is fun, what planet do they come from for goodness' sake?!

I'm so sorry for your poorly boy, do give him a kind pat from me
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »